|07 July 2007||#1|
Art Institute of Portland
Join Date: Jun 2002
Rig-o-matic - my new character setup MEL script
I just finished a new character setup MEL script, and would love to hear feedback on it. You can download it for from Highend3D.
Version 2 features include:
- stretchable arms, legs, and back
- FK/IK switching for arms and legs
- distibuted rotation joints for hips and/or biceps based upon Andrew Silke's Cane Toad method
- standard range of foot pivots, and adjustable heel pivot location
- automatic finger joint/control creation for four and five fingered hands
- clavicle controls
- head/neck controls
- knee/elbow pole vector controls
- no flip knee option
- pelvis, hip, upper back controls
- scalable controller objects
- automatic arm and leg mirroring
- automatic joint naming, and hierarchy/display layer organization
- Jason Osipa style eye setup
- multiple generic appendage options, to be used with tails, antennae, and other non-standard joint chains.
- fully scalable rig (from super mover)
For more information, watch this YouTube tutorial/demo or view the online documentation.
|07 July 2007||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|