Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Alan Chan

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 06 June 2007   #1
Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Alan Chan

Alan Chan is entered in the "Strange Behavior Challenge" update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Line Art or Model: lineart 2

Old 06 June 2007   #2
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: concept of the BATTLE BUNNY

well, finally go the concept down pat...based on Mark Snoswell's "Battle Bunny"...its supposed to be the reflection on a soldier's visor of the incoming BUNNY OF DEATH!!!!

that out of the way, any comments would be most appreciated!

thanks!

Old 07 July 2007   #3
hehehe... sounds good to me.

Steampunk Myths n Legends

Old 07 July 2007   #4
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: St George, the Dragon and the Beerman

sorry, been a bit slow to come up with ideas....here's another, please tell me what you guys think of it!

St George, the dragon and the beerman

Old 07 July 2007   #5
actually, i think i might just settle for the battle bunny idea instead :P

Old 07 July 2007   #6
Oh, and thanks digital bolbert for the comment! sorry i left it so late!!

Old 07 July 2007   #7
I absolutely love the BUNNY OF DEATH. It is hilarious, I'm still laughing. The St.George, the dragon, and the beerman idea looks pretty good, but I'd have to see some more of it. It would be kind of cool if you combined the two into St.George and the beerman fighting the BUNNY OF DEATH.

Old 07 July 2007   #8
thanks man! i was really tending towards the battle bunny idea....slightly because I made up the other one in desperation for ideas :P. anyhow, thanks for the comment!

Old 07 July 2007   #9
Hey Alan, very nice ideas. I like a lot the "bunny of death" concept
St George, the Dragon and the Beerman sounds good, with many posibilities
Good luck and looking forward for updates!

Old 07 July 2007   #10
thanks man! i really do appreciate your support. I think i'm gonna work on the battle bunny idea...

Old 08 August 2007   #11
hehehe... interesting idea

Steampunk Myths n Legends

Old 08 August 2007   #12
Line Art or Model: Battle Bunny Lines

finally! time to work on this! anyhow, here's my lineart. For those of you new to this concept, its an adaptation of the inspiration story 'Battle Bunny"

please please please give me some feedback!!

Old 08 August 2007   #13
Line Art or Model: lineart 2

tried the lines again because I wasn't happy with the last one...so I based this on the concept sketch, which I liked quite a lot. I usually use lineart as a guide anyhow, so here we go! please comment on this!

Old 08 August 2007   #14
Glad you stuck with the Battle Bunny idea it seems the better of the two to me. Looking good so far. I feel you have lost to much of the hand in the last sketch. This hand I am assuming is sheilding the guy as his last hope almost. I liked the hand in the image before but it cut across to much of the frame. If you could get a combination of both so that it does not cut into the bunny but looks like it is right there in frame sheilding the guy. Not much of a sheild, considering the battle bunny is good kick his ...

Anyway keep it up can;t wait to see more. I also liked all the chaos around the bunny in your intial sketch, Will you be putting something like this into the final.

Old 08 August 2007   #15
Hi bluemattersoda, you gotta love them those crazy bunnies, for inspiration you should check out some cool artwork from Sam & Max. Max is a real funny nasty looking bunny. Maybe you can show more of the hands and the suit in your image so you really see that the guy with the helmet is scared because the reflection is going to cover up the expression of the guy his face. Or you could make the bunny more bigger in the reflection to get a better idea what is going on. Hope my advice helps your image

Thread Closed share thread