Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: Omari Barron

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2007
Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: Omari Barron

Omari Barron is entered in the "Strange Behavior Challenge" update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: Muscular Blind Love

06 June 2007
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: Muscular Blind Love

This is my bases of my piece. My piece ia about my girlfriend. She's helped me out a lot lately and I think her strange behavior well be perfect for this contest. To understand it you kinda need a little background on it. My girlfriend is my biggest fan and she always draws me things because I am an artist and this is one of her lovely works. We both get a kick out of it. But anyway my girl for some reason cant do 5 push ups but when it comes to me she's like Hulk. I don't know why.
The other strange thing about her is how she isn't aware of anything around her. She'll walk into a burning building and not even know it. She like a 5'5" Chinese Bubbles from Power Puffgirls who cant see danger. So that is my theme and sorry for the soo much typing just want to let everyone in on a inside joke. Oh and dont tell her. LOL

06 June 2007
that' hella funny, man. I think that would be a really halirious idea. do more sketches!

06 June 2007
lol, man thats a seriously strange girlfreind you got there. but anyway this looks like its gonna get pretty cool, can't wait to see it started.

Google+ | Twitter

06 June 2007
hey strange in a good way, im a little werid too so we match up nice looks for sketches soon.

06 June 2007

just some quick sketch..im thinking cartoony for this one...this doesn't look like her but it has her essence...hope everyone likes the title "Muscular Blind Love"

06 June 2007

Trying to get a feel of the scene. Im still playing around with how the shots going to be. Use your imagination.

06 June 2007
Awesome PreViz...Looking forward to what you have next

"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it."

06 June 2007
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread