Why is Six Crying?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 06 June 2007   #1
Why is Six Crying?

Warning! This animation contains extremely stupid humour!

Having said that... I just thought to share a project I did for a course in the MA of Animation I am currently taking. I needed come up with some quick concept to do a short animation. I heard this silly joke and just went for it.

It was done in Maya and rendered in Mental Ray. It's basic aim was for me to learn to do stuff in Maya that I already know in Max... a very frustrating thing!

Anyway here is the link.... and some snapshots...

Old 06 June 2007   #2
That's a big fat "Bravo!" right there. Good animation, expression, scene's a little bit boring and emtpy but the atmosphere of the whole thing makes it alright. Also, I hadn't heard the joke before, good one.

Keep it up.

New portfolio coming soon!

Old 06 June 2007   #3
Great job! That was fun to watch. Made me laugh. I thought the voice acting (crying) on the "six" was done really well. Thanks for sharing!

Old 06 June 2007   #4
thanks Guys. I appreciate your comments... I really didn't have time to make a big production of it. I wouldn't have chosen this joke if that were the case. I just needed something simple to work with within a months time. So I just went with this idea so I can focus more on the actual animation than anything else.
well thanks again... see youz

Old 06 June 2007   #5
I really liked the shot where 6 is crying and then turning around cowering and sobbing. That was done really well! I also laughed at the joke. Didn't see it coming.

Old 06 June 2007   #6
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread