Toon Shading problemo

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2003   #1
Toon Shading problemo

i have never used a toon shader and im not sure what to do.....so i tried it and messed with it for a while and this is what i end up with....crap. so if anyone knows of the magic buttont to get this to work i am forever in your debt. because im working on this for a school project and its due soon. thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg what is thispoo.jpg (11.6 KB, 89 views)

have you seen my pants

Old 03 March 2003   #2
im using max and brazil btw

have you seen my pants

Old 03 March 2003   #3
sure click -> button <-

take care now byebye then

Last edited by Khepri : 03 March 2003 at 01:47 AM.

Old 03 March 2003   #4
ummm that does me no good. im using brazil, BUT its the demo version so they have no cell shader material. im using the ink and paint shader...but i figured out the problem i think. thanks anyway

have you seen my pants

Old 03 March 2003   #5
Quote: Originally posted by Potato77
ummm that does me no good. im using brazil, BUT its the demo version so they have no cell shader material. im using the ink and paint shader...but i figured out the problem i think. thanks anyway

umm....how does that link not help you? it goes straight to the splutterfish forums, you know....the guys who make brazil......

Old 03 March 2003   #6
Quote: umm....how does that link not help you? it goes straight to the splutterfish forums, you know....the guys who make brazil......

it actually goes to the account login page from which the official 1.0 support chan is available.....

but, thats not the point.

you see, if he's using brazil public test (there is no demo, only public test. A demo-time contrainted version- can be arranged upon request and wiull be handeled on a case by case way), then why does his image have the perfect size of 640x480 without banners?

sure cropping the image could do that, but, why go through all the trouble to do that to post a "test render" ..

also, I do believe the max ink&paint material works with brazil.

I could also type: "RTFM!" or: "Please go to the official support chan where we can help you much more efficient etc blahblah."

but then everyone would go: "oooh that brazil support guy is a fanboy with eyeblinders on his head"

cheers

btw: this was not a attack at you array, just trying to explain my thought on the matter

Old 03 March 2003   #7
well i figured out what was worng thanks anyway.

i did crop it. bad habit i guess. also its 640-480 perfect because i make it custom render(i forget the res) so it looks like a normal pic after i mess with it in photoshop.

also it is the public test from a billion years ago .02.24 something i dont know.

geez it seems every time i open my mouth or ask a question around here it leads to controversy or someone saying rtfm or something like that. im not doggen on you guys i just think its funny. oh well i think this is my last post for a while because every time i do i never get help or c&c or whatever. except one time for material help which turned into a good hdri thread. well peace out cgtalk.

have you seen my pants

Old 01 January 2006   #8
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread