Bobby Chiu's Auckland Subway Sketch Group 2007

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2007   #1

Hey there
i feel ready to start a sketchbook in Auckland, i don't think anyone on the art scene has inspired me as much as Bobby has and i want to give something back Although i'm not quite sure there's a lot of kiwis here, i want try it out anyways and if atleast 3 people join, were's still gonna start it

MEETING LOCATION:

Auckland Uni
Click me

MEETING DAY:

15/04 , 1 pm

CONTACT PERSON:

Lucky Anastasov
Mobile phone: 027903027

MEETING NOTES:

We'll be hanging around the park , remember to bring a sketchbook so we notice each other

DISCLAIMER: The creator of this thread, Roberto Ortiz, CgNetworks And CGTALK is not responsible on what happen on these meetings. The persons are meeting under their own accord and their actions are their own. The parties mentioned before are not responsible in no way shape or form for their actions and thus are not liable.

Old 05 May 2007   #2
Hiya, I would like to come to the next sketch group. What is the date and time of the next one?

Old 05 May 2007   #3
sweet! How's sunday, 1pm at the place origianaly stated If you know a better place, please suggest... it may be a bit sunny there :P

Old 05 May 2007   #4
Sweet, the original time and place is good. Actually, I hope its sunny...apparently the weather is going to take a turn for the worse this weekend! If it does, we can probably spy on people in a coffee shop or foodcourt or something

Old 05 May 2007   #5
haha sketchbook ninjas XD

Old 07 July 2007   #6
Some updates

Old 07 July 2007   #7
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread