I need help!(version 2.0) :)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2007
I need help!(version 2.0) :)

Ok, in my tread dated 03-15-2007 i asked for help on one thing, but i didn't explain it well.
So, i realised that i need to do this again, because i couldn't find it in painter help.

When i am using GRAB tool there are 3 options: original size(or something like that), fit to screen, and center image(the one i want to edit).

Shortcut is Spacebar + click(left mouse button or drawing tip on wacom pen).

My question is how to turn off or change this shortcut (if it's editable at all!)?

Tnx in advance

M

03 March 2007
tnx anyway

I red some c and c on painter x, and i saw answer. F....ing Corel!

03 March 2007
Hi,

When either the Grabber tool or Magnifier tool is active, the three buttons displayed on the Property Bar are:

Actual Pixels
Fit On Screen
Center Image

The Spacebar-Click method accomplishes the same thing as the Center Image button but it's not a keyboard shortcut listed in Preferences > Customize Keys as far as I can tell, and it's not a menu command, so there's no way to change it.

When you're holding down the Spacebar to temporarily activate the Grabber tool to move the image around inside the image window, you'll just have to be a little more gentle and touch the image then drag rather than clicking the image.

Last edited by Jinbrown : 03 March 2007 at 07:39 PM.

03 March 2007
Dear dudes and dudettes at Corel,

Yep, you will get used to it but wouldn't it be better if Corel just turn the damn thing off? Or not activate it while tapping my wacom BUT only accesible in the property bar? The ONLY thing that I find it useful is when I need to align my reference material and active window in separate windows/monitors, and that's the ONLY thing that I can think of it being useful.

But not that useful as to interrupt my workflow. I want it to be as convenient as PhotoShop while I'm drawing fast and speedpainting, goddammit!

03 March 2007
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread