Lightwave 8.6 and VUE 5 bundle FOR SALE

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2007
Lightwave 8.6 and VUE 5 bundle FOR SALE

Selling the full version of Lightwave 8.6, with a free upgrade to Lightwave v9. These are NOT educational or upgrade versions. Package also includes the full version of Vue 5 Infinite, which is quite a power ful application. Includes all original discs and Lightwave dongle. Manual for Lightwave is downloadable from Newtek upon registration. Paypal accepted.

Price; $450 for complete package.

email buttachunk (at) yahoo.com with location information, and I will calculate shipping charges.

03 March 2007
sorry for asking lightwave 8.6 ????

03 March 2007
May want to specify whether it's Mac or PC, as well.
--------------
Get Into Adobe After Effects

03 March 2007
maybe you mean 8.5, because thats the last 8.x

@ Triple G
8 is a duo version (so MAC and WIN)

03 March 2007
Originally Posted by Alonzo: @ Triple G
8 is a duo version (so MAC and WIN)

Ahh...of course, right you are. Didn't have enough coffee this morning, I guess.
--------------
Get Into Adobe After Effects

03 March 2007
Still for sale? I'll take it.

03 March 2007
Yes-- the bundle is still for sale.

Registration of LW includes the free upgrade to LW9. LW9 (Mac or Win) is available via download on the Newtek site once LW is registered. The USB dongle is included.

Vue may be updated to Vue6 once it is registered.

Send me a personal message, or email;

buttachunk(at)yahoo.com.

EDIT; see next post

Last edited by buttachunk : 03 March 2007 at 05:55 PM.

03 March 2007
Price reduced to $400 (plus shipping) for the bundle.

03 March 2007
Since this has a free LW9 upgrade, have you received LW9 yet? If not, I'm wondering why.

03 March 2007
I believe that the LW9 upgrade included a download, if you want the disc you have to pay for it to be shipped.

http://immersivevr.co.uk

03 March 2007
... Lightwave 9 update is free for download, and if you register the 9.0 you can also request a key for 9.2 and play with the new features of the open beta

03 March 2007
Originally Posted by biliousfrog: I believe that the LW9 upgrade included a download, if you want the disc you have to pay for it to be shipped.

Yes, I now remember. Since I did an upgrade from 8 (which I already had) I did get the package from Newtek. I assume though that buttachunk did receive the LW9 serial number?

Originally Posted by Laptop: ... Lightwave 9 update is free for download, and if you register the 9.0 you can also request a key for 9.2 and play with the new features of the open beta.

Yeah, we've already been playing with 9.2, though not the latest beta. Unfortunately you can't get more than one 9.2 beta license at the moment. They were going to fix this, though I have no idea when.

We've already acquired several more LW seats and may look into a couple more. The addition of Vue5I is nice, though we've already got five seats of that already!

03 March 2007
Thank you very much buttachunk. I'll process to the next step. Please email me to confirm that I can transfer money to your email address which has been sent to me.

03 March 2007
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread