Resident Evil Animation Artists

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2003   #1
Resident Evil Animation Artists

I have already gained the animation artists for The Return to Jurassic Park Fan Film. But now since I am doing a self-alone project, produced by Frost Entertainment, I was wondering if they are any animation creators interested in helping with the monsters of resident evil. The fan film is titled: Biohazard. Are they any one interested? It would be well worth the time.

Old 03 March 2003   #2
f**k yeah

Majestic-Jay

I would totally help you with this project, in any way I could. I am a huge fan of resident evil & an even bigger fan of zombie flicks. let me know what some of your plans are.

Bill M.

Old 03 March 2003   #3
Only 1 reply? This project is so amazing, I am a huge RE fan. Though I can't model anything

I even started a Resident Evil Tribute music collection, didnt finish it yet though.

Don't let this die, it is a nice thing!

Old 03 March 2003   #4
Hi, the project seems cool, but... could you give some more details, such as, what needs to be done, modeling, animating, texturing, composing, etc. if the project is a total animation or a live action short.

In any case if you still need a hand, let me know.

Regards.
Luis R. Lobo

Old 01 January 2006   #5
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread