max_Combustion_Dual monitor

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

02 February 2007
max_Combustion_Dual monitor

this must be the most stupid ques. ever asked about a compositing software ...but here it goes ..
how can i make combustion take a specific display " monitor 2 for Ex. " and adjust its windows to that display ?

what i have now is a 2 monitor ( 21" and 19" ) my 21 is for max and i wanted to make the 2nd for combustion ... but it never respects that ... it starts in the 1st monitor .. if i move it manually or by " send application to monitor bla bla " it expands between the 2 monitors

and if i double click it in the 2nd monitor it just shows the upper half of combustion window !

well , i know that you can't resize combustion ... but this is a separate monitor ...

the 21" monitor running 1280X1024 and the 2nd 19" running 1024X768 all on nvidia 7300 LE

i hope anyone can give me a hint on what to do .. cause now its really chaiotic !

02 February 2007
Open Combustion. Restore Down the window. Move to second Monitor. Maximize. I personally use displays that have the same size desktop to avoid issues with moving windows across monitors.

-Eric

02 February 2007
thanks Eric

it didn't work as i explained in the first post , but hey .. your hint about same size&Res disktops was strong enough to fix the whole thing

02 February 2007
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread