Dominance War II: AIRFLOW

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 02 February 2007   #1
Dominance War II: AIRFLOW

Wrath Of Uriel

Here is m first concept for this character.
She is a avenging angel sent by the high order sprits to destroy all other forms of dominion...

MY HMC

Old 02 February 2007   #2

MY HMC

Old 02 February 2007   #3
keep going Robert, nice concepts!

Old 02 February 2007   #4
thanx art2....

MY HMC

Old 02 February 2007   #5
I like the wraith gun idea and the right arm claw idea in the right of the second sketch. It'd be cool to make something like the wraith gun be under her hand and it shoots by her curling her hand up at the end of the barrel and channeling 'wraith energy' through her arm. I'd maybe try to build up the cannon part a little make it slightly thicker or something just for the 'big is cooler' look haha.

Look foward to more.

Old 02 February 2007   #6
nice concepts. the challenge will be to preserve the same impact when translating in 3d.

Old 02 February 2007   #7
Yeah, thanks. I think I will make the suit plasma from some transparent polys, and maybey go for the spike and waithgun, intergrating the sheilds into the spike. I am kinda torn between making her either faster andmore assassin like or able to take on huge grunts with more armour on her and bigger weapons.

MY HMC

Old 02 February 2007   #8

still working things out.....

MY HMC

Old 02 February 2007   #9
nice concepts, the last one balances the 'stealthy and nimble' with the 'rip your face off' grunt bashing although it does look a touch more masculine... intrigued to see how this pans out!

more!

Old 02 February 2007   #10
I really dig the second concept on the second sketch you've posted.
There she looks a littlebit like an assassinating nun.

Love that design ... looking forward to see how you model her.

-
time is passing by...

Old 02 February 2007   #11
I liked the "stretched-over" face of the original concept, but the mask of the later concepts definitely adds a more sinister air to the character. Hidden/no eyes is always a good device to use to up the "cold and calculating" aspect of a character. And love the color study. Sweet brushwork.

Keep up the good work!

Old 02 February 2007   #12
hey AIRFLOW

nice concept so far. really shaping up well. be keeping an eye on this one. : )

ximage

Old 02 February 2007   #13
Should not really do it, but Im tempted to start modeling before the concepts are finalized.... Usually a mistake.

MY HMC

Old 02 February 2007   #14
DONT DO IT!! probably would be a mistake. im really itching to get modeling to, but im gonna make sure I finalise a concept first.

ximage

Old 02 February 2007   #15
take your time with the concept. some mistakes can't be guessed without a concept.

Thread Closed share thread