|01 January 2007||#1|
Anatomy Forum Leaderportfolio
Founder + Owner
Korpus School of Art + Gallery
Los Angeles, USA
Join Date: Feb 2005
Blur Studio Looking for a Character Modeler
Sze Jones posted this in her blog:
Quote: Blur Studio is looking for a full time Character Modeler. This position is responsible for creating organic and mechanical models.
Job requirements include:
· The ability to model realistic humans, creatures, cartoon characters, and robots.
· Responsible for modeling accessories and clothing for characters.
· Good poly modeling skills required.
· Good understanding of anatomy.
· Must be able to create clean topology for accurate deformations.
· Must be able to create clean mapping coordinates and paint Hi-Rez realistic texture maps.
· Will be responsible for setting up morph targets for phonemes and facial expressions.
· Ability to create hair is a plus.
This position interfaces with all areas in production. So good communication skills are necessary, along with a strong team orientation.
Check out Blur Studio at www.blur.com
If you have a web site showing samples of your work, please send us a link by e-mail
Please send demo VHS, DVD, CD to:
Attn: Tom Dillon
589 Venice Boulevard
Venice, Ca 90291
I'm sure highly competitive but just thought I'd put out the word.
|01 January 2007||#2|
Speedsculpt r us
I wish I could get in there. I don't think I have the portfolio yet though.
|01 January 2007||#3|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|