|01 January 2007||#2|
Join Date: May 2006
Quoted from reference..
the steps are:
- in light settings, use shadow map or raytrace shadows
- in light settings, under "shadow parameters" check "atmossphere shadows"
- in ffx under "illumination" tab, add the light to the light list .
- in ffx under "illumination" tab, (optional) check illumination map, to decrease render time
- in ffx under "rendering" tab, check cast AND recieve shadows on the smoke shader (the same for fuel if needed)
that should be it. u dont need to add all objects that could recieve shadows to the ffx objects list.
Last edited by Abdel : 01 January 2007 at 02:00 PM.
|Thread Closed share thread|