Thread from that guy named Jeroen Stout

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

01 January 2007
Thread from that guy named Jeroen Stout

Hello, hello!

Okay, time for another drawing WIP-thingy style thread that has my work on it and I'll see if I can keep it up beyond two drawings this time This thread is just to get feedback on images. I'm uneasy in some areas still, so any additions are greatly appreciated. I'm working towards a personal style, but I'm eager to hear any-one's personal opinion on everything.

Let's see how it rolls!

----

I'll fire away with my first new image, I'm doing a series to enhance my character skills (my hands seriously suck, I'm going to do studies probably, or die crying) and clothing design skills. I do not talk in a feminine voice, so don't try the stereotype

In any case, I was wondering what hear colours to combine with what colour of clothing, so I ended up focussing on colours.

My style for images like this is a bit floaty, non-realistic. Soft, in a way. And the hand is rubbish, but I prefer finishing over endlessly correcting. The edge of the hair is a bit too harsh as well, perhaps.

So, let's see how the thread rolls! Thanks for looking and moreso for commenting

-Jeroen

01 January 2007
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread