Free Video tutorial: Making of canvas shoe

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

12 December 2006
Talking Free Video tutorial: Making of canvas shoe

This video tutorial demo you how to model a canvas shoe, intermediate NURBS modeling. After modeling with NURBS method, I convert it to mesh and apply finalrender material to it and render with HDRI background/lighting. Please check out my blog (CG Taiwaner) for more detail about this tutorial.

click HERE

12 December 2006
I appreciate these videos and realise that you must have put alot of time in to makeing them.
The resolution on utube stinks though, is there any way you could put these videos up for download somewhere possibly?

12 December 2006
Originally Posted by sireel: I appreciate these videos and realise that you must have put alot of time in to makeing them.
The resolution on utube stinks though, is there any way you could put these videos up for download somewhere possibly?

Hello:

You can download those videos here:

Making of canvas shoe video 1 of 4
Making of canvas shoe video 2 of 4
Making of canvas shoe video 3 of 4
Making of canvas shoe video 4 of 4

Last edited by hammerbchen : 12 December 2006 at 02:40 PM.

12 December 2006
You've got to do something about the colour of those links - you may be colour blind but most of us aren't.

12 December 2006
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Argyll: You've got to do something about the colour of those links - you may be colour blind but most of us aren't.

Hey Argyll:

Whatever I post tutorial thread in CG forums, always has people like you being impolite.

12 December 2006
These look like they'd be very helpful tutorials, and I'm trying to learn PowerNURBS. But, unfortunately they're a little too small to be readable. As the menus can get pretty complex in PN it's not easy to see what button you're pushing or what value you're typing in.

If you had a higher resolution version of these that you could post somewhere that would be great. Very much appreciated.

12 December 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread