C4D NEXUS: new Dutch forum online!

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

11 November 2006
C4D NEXUS: new Dutch forum online!

After more than 65000 posts from over 3000 members, the biggest Dutch speaking C4D community cinema4d.nl will close it's doors.

This is not an unhappy event, because it will make place for a new and improved forum with a brand new name, www.c4dnexus.nl !In order to keep on helping C4D users (and to let them show off their work of course) we put a lot of effort in creating a smooth functioning site with a stylish look. Of course you can still find many downloads, tutorials, resources and the occasional contest, but also a whole list of new features, way too long to sum all up here.

Everything is free of charge, just register yourself
to have full access. Our visitors come mainly from Holland and Belgium. Although we all speak a funny little language called Dutch, we’re happy to welcome everyone aboard who’s as obsessed by Cinema as we are.

So, pay us a visit and see for yourself!

www.c4dnexus.nl

The C4DNexus team

11 November 2006
Proficiat! ziet er strak en clean uit... count me in!

11 November 2006
NICE SITE! I registered. I hope i did all correctly...all in Dutch and I think I figured it all out. Is there an English translation button/link? Will there be one? No problem though.

11 November 2006
Zeker en mooi site!

Gr Chris

11 November 2006
Great site... I would register but I got a question...

Voer je gebruikersnaam in menas real name and Kies je gewenste Schermnaam means nickname/username ? no idea...

jd

Effectred. Creative Studio
www.effectred.com

11 November 2006
Not exactly jddog, 'gebruikersnaam' means 'username' (you're real name or whatever) and 'schermnaam' does mean on screen nam (=nickname), the name that people will see when you post in threads.

Unfortunately, there's no english translation button yet, but who knows maybe in the future...

Glad you like our new site

11 November 2006
Thanks Rikke...

Well is a dutch site so why need to translate it? Just to view some galleries and forum wips or images posted you have to register, so only the registration can be in double language...
I don't think that have sense to translate it in english.

Thanks for the translation I will subscribe and visit it

jd

Effectred. Creative Studio
www.effectred.com

11 November 2006
jddog, it seems there IS a translate button at te very bottom of the page. Navigating might be a bit easier this way

11 November 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread