Omni Gorilla

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2006
Omni Gorilla

Well this is my latest piece of work still need to tweak a few bits. also posted is one of the concept images. All crits and advice welcome as always.

10 October 2006
Ahah. This is just what I thought of when I read the title. I think overall the skin and fur could use more contrast. He's very dark and saturated and that's drowning the nice details.
I'd give the mechanical parts some signs of wear&tear. I wouldn't think a gorilla to be too careful with delicate machinery.

WIP's
:

10 October 2006
Heh TimonQ, I agree the fur needs a little TLC, for the moment i m being cautious as all the reference i gathered on gorillas the fur was quite matte but a little tweak on the contrast would help. As for the wear and tear I snuck in a bit but its for a mod they requested clean so i kind of cant but i agree. I did stick in some dirt overlays to break up the boring white but cant go much further....... yet .... hee hee

10 October 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread