Moutons the movie

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 10 October 2006   #1
Moutons the movie

hi,

Here's a short film i made with two other friends during our final year in a 3d school called "supinfocom".

Here is a link toward the site where you can acces to the movie and others features :

http://moutonslefilm.free.fr/

for information, that took us a year and 4 months for the whole project from writing the script to export the movie in betacam. And the production took 6 months from modeling to post-production.

So enjoy

Old 10 October 2006   #2
It’s so good!!!
It’s incredibly good!!!
It’s Diney and Pixar good!!!
It’s so good that I just can’t stop watching it again and again and again. It’s so good that I am really really hungry, but I can’t go to the kitchen be4 I see it one more time.

Cool work. I love it.

Old 10 October 2006   #3
Wow, that sheep is a traitor!
Great animation and interesting concept!

Old 10 October 2006   #4
Thumbs up

Ill give you a 5 just for imagination! Excellent work!

Old 10 October 2006   #5
Definitely well done. I'd hardly say it's on a Pixar level but I guess everyone is entitled to their opinions.

So he can breath under water? That's the only part I didn't get.

Otherwise, very well thought out and congratulations on all the hard work.

MAKE!

Old 10 October 2006   #6
simply AMAZING!

Old 10 October 2006   #7
Thumbs up Bravo!

I had seen this in the 2006 gallery at Supinfocum-Arles. I enjoyed it very much both then and now. A very imaginative, playful, and well done piece indeed.

Batchem

Old 10 October 2006   #8
WOW

its soooo good
Congratulations

excelent animation, rendering, modeling, post, characters, textures lightning ...

chapeau

Old 10 October 2006   #9
One Thing

i think you could have improved on the surface of the water a little bit more but other than that its wonderful.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOVE IT!!

Old 10 October 2006   #10
thanks for your comments, we appreciate all 3 of us these compliments cause we sweat hard to achieve this movie, we spent about 15 hours per day and 7 day per week to made something professional but first of all something cool .

to kevinw; yes he can breathe underwater, i know that's surprising but this is the magic of feature film, make something believable as it normally can't even exist.

and to mjthom18; my friend spent time to adjust the shape of the sea, he go throught many results and the ones which were very realistic required too many memory for our computers, so he decided to simplify it at his maximum. And finally we were pretty satisfied for the result considering the short period of time we had.

Old 10 October 2006   #11
animation should do what a real movie cannot

my biggest crit is the resolution of the movie
would be cool to see it a bit bigger

looking forward to see you on front page

Old 10 October 2006   #12
Well done guys!
A stylish study film!
::.

Old 10 October 2006   #13
Great work ! Do you know if some other 2006 supinfocom films can be viewed somewhere ?

Old 10 October 2006   #14
In fact mimo8 we cannot put it in high def on the web due to the contract we sign with the production company. This is an outer organism which is in charge to promote the film to tv channels, festivals, and other media. As the film is brand new, people who will buy the film or play it in festival wants an exclusive right. So the only thing we're allowed to do is to show it on the web in small def. I know this is not fun but you can still see it...

Old 10 October 2006   #15
Very good and verry funny !!

Ils sont mignons c'est pti moutons ^^

Thread Closed share thread