The Super Prize Draw at Tate Modern

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2006
The Super Prize Draw at Tate Modern

This Monday 2nd October, Supernatural host the last in their lecture series on Digital art and animation at Tate Modern in London.
The focus this week is commercials with lecturers from top london post houses, Glassworks and the Mill.
Not to be missed! Tickets still available at Tate ticketline 0207 887 8888 or Tate website

Its also your last chance to enter the Super Prize Draw - one lucky winner will come away with a fully licensed copy of Maya 8, a course of their choice at Escape Studios and get to work on a digital art project with Supernatural.

more info after the jump...

www.supernaturalstudios.com

10 October 2006
wish i could be there sounds pretty interesting and chance to win maya is also very nice

10 October 2006
i would love to go but i have a lecture slap bang in the middle of the day, what time is it?

10 October 2006
The lectures are from 6.30 to 8.00pm with free drinks afterwards.

10 October 2006
Thumbs up

Hi ParamountCell,

Its at 6.30pm, I attended last weeks lecture with Joe Letteri from Weta, there was also a guest appearance by Andy Serkis which was really cool.

He showed us things from King Kong that you'll never see on any DVD bonus features.

So if Glassworks and the Mill deliver anything close to this tomorrow, it'll be a must see!

Although... do I really want to encourage any more entrants to a competition I'm desperate to win??

10 October 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread