Highway Ecosystem Rotation

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2006
Highway Ecosystem Rotation

Can someone help..?

I'm using the Highway ecosystem...however I would like to have a road perpendicular to another, but all the cars and textures face the same way...Is there anyway to rotate the cars and texture 90* so they face the correct direction?..possibly something to do with the function editor...check image.

08 August 2006
You need to rotate the underlying "checkerboard" material in both w and y axis to 90°, and zero° in z. The cars will polulate in the same direction, but the road stripes will be in the right direction.
just make sure all mappings are on "object standard".

09 September 2006
Hey Bruno....Thanks ,but I dont understand where or which checkerboard...(is the "w" a typeo..did you mean x)..Could you please be more specific, cos I have checked everything, and cant seem to find a way to change rotation perameters. there are a few checker board type things in function editor and under variable density...I want the verticle cars and the road to both face the same direction..I want them to face the horizontal road.

Thanks again...Ivan.

Last edited by IvanB : 09 September 2006 at 03:53 AM.

09 September 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread