compositing demo reel

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 08 August 2006   #1
compositing demo reel

hello everybody! this is my demo reel: www.relight.net/reel.htm I would like to have some opinions... do you guys think this is enought to find a decent job? I feel like don't have many green screen exctractions (only 2), thanks. Antonio

Old 08 August 2006   #2
That's a great reel in my opinion, it shows a wide range of skills with a great eye to detail. I especially liked the rope removal shot, kinda funny. I don't know if you need more greenscreen, the two you have are good examples only add a third if it's a particularly nasty greenscreen with hair and transparent surfaces. If you have the ability I think adding more motion tracking shots would help the reel the most. Motion tracking is something that everyone wants to do, and very few can do it really well. Also I think you should remove the zoom into the head on the table, keep the shot just cut it before the zoom or remove the zoom, I think it looks way too much like a fake digital zoom. You are just panning around the frame. Other than that, good luck with the job search.

Old 08 August 2006   #3
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread