action/adventure game need modelers and animators

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2003   #1
action/adventure game need modelers and animators

for the past two years i have been working with a friend of mine designing an amazing action/adventure game. we stopped working together though because he wanted to make it a first person shooter. the game was called Dark Rising but i might have to change the name.

i have pretty much all the pre-production work done. i'm still tweaking out a few of the details but i am hardcore dedicated to making this game a reality. i need modelers and animators. i am currently talking to some programmers and may consider using a modified Torque engine that can support higher poly models. i'm not looking for super high poly models but i would like some awesome stuff. my scanner is down so i will post some character designs tomorrow.

Old 01 January 2003   #2
*bump*

where are them news? do you have a website?

Old 01 January 2003   #3
Hey I'll bite. I just got done with a MOD so I am looking for a new project. I model and animate but my skining skills leave allot to be desired. I don't have much to show you but I can model one of your concepts. My bigest love is animation, so I would like to do that. I use lightwave but I can use max( I just really(really) don't like max, but I know max).

-Tachyon

Old 01 January 2006   #4
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread