Sketchbook Thread of Cleroth

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 07 July 2006   #1
Smile Sketchbook Thread of Cleroth

Hello, everyone.
I am 16 years old and I live in France. I really wasn't much into Arts untill a few months ago, while doing a self-portrait for a school Art assigment, I found out that I really had some talent for drawing. After a few sketches and after searching for art communities, I started a more serious portrait which I spent alot of time in it.
So here it is:

I'm not totally happy with it. But I am glad I can at least draw like this and I know I'll get better
After this drawing, I heard about CGSociety. I learned about lots of things concerning the Digital World. So I decided to buy a tablet. So I started the same portrait on Painter:

As you can see, I still haven't finished it. But I think it will be a matter of days.
Thank you Rebecca for your support and advicing my to post here.
All C&C welcome.

Old 07 July 2006   #2
Smile

Cleroth,

Welcome aboard! Glad that you have joined us here on the Anatomy Forum!

If you are into Portraits, you might try some Master Copies from this ongoing Workshop:

Anatomy Lesson Series: Body Part 1 - The Head

The thread is open indefinitely, you are free to just use the Reference from the beginning of the thread if you like to do Master Copies. You are also welcome to post your work both to Tutorial / Workshop threads such as the one above, and to your Personal Anatomy Thread.

Also, there are frequently new Tutorials / Workshops we have here on the Anatomy Forum. To receive a notification by email of new Tutorials / Workshops, subscribe to this thread:

Notification of New Open Figure Drawing Workshops / + TUTORIALS - SUBSCRIBE HERE!

Your next post will still have to be manually validated, but after that, you will be free to post at will. Looking forward to seeing much more work from you!

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

Korpus School of Art + Gallery
www.korpus-la.com
Facebook Page | Blog
korpus.info@gmail.com
Downtown Los Angeles

Old 12 December 2006   #3
update

I finally finished the portrait ( sorry I had forgotten to put it here ^^)

Last edited by Cleroth : 12 December 2006 at 07:10 PM.

Old 12 December 2006   #4
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread