great leapers

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2006
great leapers

Here is a land cycle i am working on feed back would be great

download from here or click to view

Lastest
???????????
VFX ARTISTE

Push yourelf...and have patience

06 June 2006
Hi Leo,

First of all I'd suggest hiding the controls everytime you do a playblast. It's just very distracting when you're trying to look out for details. Well the thing that struck me first was after he lands...he doesn't look to be trying to regain balance. He looks like he'll slip right off once his feet rests on the branch. His arms need to grab onto the branch if he's to maintain any composure. Currently his left arm sorta jerks up and down. I'd also suggest moving the camera up abit to show more of his body and less space below the branch...maybe even show just half the branch. That way you could read his facials more clearly.
Hope this helps!

-pete-

06 June 2006
thanx a bunch

thanx alot heres a another wack at it adjusted camera etc
save target as on link

Lastest
???????????
VFX ARTISTE

Push yourelf...and have patience

06 June 2006
Heya Leo,

I think the arm movements are alot better! But I still reckon he won't balance with the current position of his feet. I'd make him land with his feet on the part of the branch that has a larger surface area. In terms of acting...i think it'd be really nice if you have him, after he lands, look around for another branch to leap to...then turn back, notice the spears coming at him (maybe add a look of fear/shock, depending on his personality), then leap off. Currently it's all happening abit too fast for the audience to read clearly. Hope this makes sense

-pete-

06 June 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread