jedi fight

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2006
jedi fight

its bewtween two unknown jedi's. i used painter and i hope that if i keep practicing ill become a master at this . let me know your houghts.

04 April 2006
love the light, dude. keep it up!

04 April 2006
Yea the light looks cool, now you must add more details for the characters, what about making line art? Or you can add more details for this of course.
I look forward the update, keep it up

04 April 2006
heres an update

04 April 2006
i think the most obvious thing you need to work on is the anatomy of the characters. they kinda resemble clay models right now, the proportions are all wrong. the lighting is pretty good, but you need to put something in the background to add some more depth to the image, and right now its rather bland. you should also think about doing a more interesting composition, as having a straight on view doesnt make for much of a dynamic piece. you're getting there with the lighting though, looking forward to the next update!

04 April 2006
i restarted..hope you like it better . I have one problem though im not good at creating faces in painter yet so i left it blank for now.

Last edited by njo : 04 April 2006 at 10:41 PM.

04 April 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread