Ruby

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2002   #1
Ruby

Here is something I have been working on for a bit. What do you think? Also check out my new webpage at www.lokilittle.com

Old 03 March 2002   #2
Looks cool, and u'ce got some interesting stuff in ya page.

Really cool work.

Old 03 March 2002   #3
ruby's well done, but for some reason her whole being just grates my nerves, like nails scratching a blackboard. but as i said, she's well done.

Old 03 March 2002   #4
She reminds me of one of those twisted characters from Todd Solondz's movies.

Old 03 March 2002   #5
She is a wonderfull character, very original and a lot of personality. the textures are very nice as well, no real crits, I like it good job

Old 03 March 2002   #6
Null maybe she grates you because she has similarities to a cabbage patch kid...? That was what my girlfriend thought of it anyway.

Old 03 March 2002   #7
Nice

Good work. But the legs bug me a bit the proportions are short comparatively to her arms and torso.

Old 03 March 2002   #8
Great work and very stylish! I wouldnt change much of anything, the proportions are as unique as I can recall, and the face is perfect in my opinion. You must have alot of drawing talent, everytime I see a 3d character with this much personality, I always reach this assumption, gotta check your website.

Old 03 March 2002   #9
I tried to pull some inspiration from Yoshitaka Amano. (I know I'm spelling that wrong) One day I would love to see his artwork in motion.

Old 01 January 2006   #10
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

share thread