|01 January 2006|
Washington DC, USA
CgTalk Daily Sketch 603 "Call of Duty "
"Call of Duty (WWII Game)"
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600
* They can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
* Only original compositions. No "tributes" or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.
* NO PAINTOVERS, unless specifically requested. Inspiration can be taken from photos, but not direct copies.
* The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
* The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
* The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
*ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
|01 January 2006|
handle with careportfolio
Ramón López Seco de Herrera
Blue Sky Studios
New York City, USA
I've played for years to WWII games like this or Day or Defeat so I know how hard is to take a beach under enemy fire... I died so many times in Omaha beach...
...and here you can see a full res:
4 Hours, PS & Wacom.
Last edited by Telemaco : 01 January 2006 at 01:35 AM.
|Thread Closed share thread|