Lemog & 3dTextures WebSite

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 12 December 2005   #1
Lemog & 3dTextures WebSite

The new version (v5) of Lemog-3dTextures is now completely online and finished...

...of course, you can find all my CG works...

...and more especially 3735 seamless textures in 512x512 pixels... totally free

and a new section, with 150 textures in 1600x1200 pixels... reserved to the registered members, and totally free too (more regularly).

Have fun...

Lemog...

Old 12 December 2005   #2
Awesome man, thanks! Lemog is a household name, so-to-speak, down at the animation lab, I'm glad to see you branching out into high resolution textures.

Old 12 December 2005   #3
Thank you Lemog !

Old 12 December 2005   #4
Great news! Thanks

WIP: Anatomy

Demoreel

Old 12 December 2005   #5
Originally Posted by Lemog: The new version (v5) of Lemog-3dTextures is now completely online and finished...
Lemog...

Not wanting to seem ungrateful, but what's with all the Pop-ups! Man that's irritatiing, and immediately makes me shut down that page to kill the pops. Not good practice.

Especially since I access from work, and the connections are monitored, I want full control of the websites opened. Too many bad experiences with pop-ups gets them all clumped into my Do Not Visit category.

Old 12 December 2005   #6
Thank you Lemog

Old 12 December 2005   #7
Quote: Not wanting to seem ungrateful, but what's with all the Pop-ups! Man that's irritatiing, and immediately makes me shut down that page to kill the pops. Not good practice.

Easy solution. You can find it here.

Old 12 December 2005   #8
chrisWhite - texxx - Gunilla - WilliamMAX -> Glad you like

Originally Posted by psychoscorpic: Not wanting to seem ungrateful, but what's with all the Pop-ups! Man that's irritatiing, and immediately makes me shut down that page to kill the pops. Not good practice.

Especially since I access from work, and the connections are monitored, I want full control of the websites opened. Too many bad experiences with pop-ups gets them all clumped into my Do Not Visit category.

Nobody is obliged to go on my website... but all these textures are FREE... I'm okay to share "my work"... but not to pay a expansive hosting for more of 700mo with at least 60go of brandwidth...

Nichod -> thanks for the solution... me also, doesn't have prob with IE...

Old 12 December 2005   #9
and there they are. all the wallpapers in one place...

Old 12 December 2005   #10
Originally Posted by makaron: and there they are. all the wallpapers in one place...

Hahaha... you're right... I've forgotten to speak about all these wallpapers... for funny moments

Old 12 December 2005   #11
Great, I always meant to bookmark your site and go through it well, I will not forget
this time!

*bookmarked*

Old 12 December 2005   #12
As an user of your site, thank you! gracias!

Last edited by Samo : 12 December 2005 at 09:37 PM.

Old 12 December 2005   #13
Originally Posted by Squibbit: Great, I always meant to bookmark your site and go through it well, I will not forget
this time!

*bookmarked*

Well... welcome at Nut's Home my friend

Originally Posted by Samo: As user of your site, thank you! gracias!

De nada ombre... estoy muy contento que esta pagina web y estas texturas te vale...
Veo que estas apasionaba para aviones, buena cosa, enhorabuena para tus realizaciones en curso Pienso que vio el Dewoitine 520 en mi pagina web, y los 2 aviones antiguos entonces

Old 12 December 2005   #14
Hi Laurent,

thank's for this link...great to see all your stunning artwork together ...I'll need a while to take a closer look at each of these pictures ! And thank's of course for all the free textures...again a lot of work for you to collect and put them all together!

-sabrina

Old 12 December 2005   #15
Thanks Sabie... if all these textures can be useful for you... it's the most important for me, and I'm really happy to share all this little work.
Now, I must try to do some regular updates... and find some time regularly to do that.
Nice day for you Sabie... always no cigarettes ? I really hope... that can change you life girl

Thread Closed share thread