Mission: Impossible 3 trailer

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 12 December 2005   #1

Old 12 December 2005   #2
Looks good as far as the action goes... not cheesy like the second one.

Old 12 December 2005   #3
Can't wait! I agree that MI2 was rather cheesy, but fun. I thought the story was unappealing. The MI3 trailer looks better.

Last edited by PhantomDesign : 12 December 2005 at 12:50 PM.

Old 12 December 2005   #4
yeah, the second one was sorta cheesy, less believeable than the first one. BUT I think its a bit different type of movie and as long as you dont take it too seriusly you can enjoy it. I think both movies were great in their own way and I'm sure this one will rock too.
too bad john woo isnt directing it again.
SPECTACULAR grand prize !

Old 12 December 2005   #5
MAKE IT STOP!!

Sigh. Lets make some new films with original stories. My opinion of course

Old 12 December 2005   #6
I don't care who Tom Cruise dates. I don't care if he paid Katie and it's just a huge PR stunt to mask his gay secrets. I don't care if he believes in aliens and thetans and all that Scientology crazy bullshit. I frickin' love Tom Cruise as an actor. He's amazing, and I cant wait for some MI:3.

Old 12 December 2005   #7
im looking forward to this. I liked both the MI:1 and MI:2 MI:2 had a certain unreal magical feel to the action, which is what John Woo does, MI:1 was more intelligent.

Old 12 December 2005   #8
Originally Posted by The Only Woj: I don't care who Tom Cruise dates. I don't care if he paid Katie and it's just a huge PR stunt to mask his gay secrets. I don't care if he believes in aliens and thetans and all that Scientology crazy bullshit. I frickin' love Tom Cruise as an actor. He's amazing, and I cant wait for some MI:3.

And I simply love your avatar Gigady gigady gigaaaady!

Old 12 December 2005   #9
That last scene was where he gets thrown into the car is awesome.

I agree, I don't care what Tom Cruise does in his personal life. He may be nuts,but his films are great and he's a really good actor.

Old 12 December 2005   #10
Originally Posted by simps: He may be nuts,but his films are great and he's a really good actor.

Clearly you've never seen Far & Away...

Philip Seymour Hoffman however, I could watch on film no matter what... Even if he just stood knee deep in dead chickens whistling "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts" (see : Along Came Polly).

Old 12 December 2005   #11
Think of MI as sorta like the James Bond series... same characters in different timeline not really a sequal or connected at all.

Although I heard the next James Bond is indeed going to be a remake... what is it with hollywood and remakes these days...

Old 12 December 2005   #12
Originally Posted by P_T: Although I heard the next James Bond is indeed going to be a remake... what is it with hollywood and remakes these days...
Don't forget "Never Say Never Again" was a direct remake of "Thunderball", and even had the same leading actor, Sean Connery.

OK, different studio, but I always thought it odd that if Sean Connery was going to do an independant James Bond, he should choose to remake a film he had already starred in

Old 12 December 2005   #13
Originally Posted by The Only Woj: I don't care who Tom Cruise dates. I don't care if he paid Katie and it's just a huge PR stunt to mask his gay secrets. I don't care if he believes in aliens and thetans and all that Scientology crazy bullshit. I frickin' love Tom Cruise as an actor. He's amazing, and I cant wait for some MI:3.

Amen.

-Brian

Old 12 December 2005   #14
Originally Posted by AJ_23: Philip Seymour Hoffman however, I could watch on film no matter what... Even if he just stood knee deep in dead chickens whistling "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts" (see : Along Came Polly).
Check him out in the recent movie "Capote". Great movie and he does an awsome job in it. Also as "Lester Banks" in "Almost Famous". I could name 10 more roles, all very memorable from him.

Old 12 December 2005   #15
I love Philip Seymour Hoffman in Punchdrunk Love.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Just, shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut the **** up!"

Thread Closed share thread