Living Toons - 2D - Kieron

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

11 November 2002
Living Toons - 2D - Kieron

Hi everyone,
just got a tablet for home at long last & I thought I'd enter this one. My house cat sits up on the window near my machine sometimes & I could hear him making odd noises looking out I could see these pigeons nearby, it kind of made me laugh as they seemed to be mocking him behind the safety of the glass. Quick sketch later & here I am, I need to play about with the style more but it's a start.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg huxley-&-the-pidgeons-02.jpg (48.3 KB, 78 views)

Last edited by Kieronh : 11 November 2002 at 10:01 PM.
  11 November 2002
Well first I have to say: That happend real? how hillarious.
But then even if I like your idea I don't get the idea it fits the challenge rules just posted the fist here but don't c this in me makeing the lesson cos I don't and I don't like to do that.

1) create a caricature of yourself or of any object that defines what you are, your favorite couch, car or long as it is a caricature

Good luck during the challenge

Maybe it fits the rules if you also always get teased by people at the other side of the fence or so.

Past Challenge entries: 0-1-1.A-2-3-3.A-4-5-6

Small Boolean tutorial Dutch 3D community

It is a damn poor mind that can only pell a word in one way
  11 November 2002
Well I didn't spot the pigeon mooning him but I'm sure they were Yeah thinking about it, it is stretching the rules a bit Iguiniz, guess a cat isn't really an object? Guess I should come up with something else

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
CGTalk Policy/Legalities
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
  share thread