Spectacular 3D Entry: Rodrigo Banzato

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2005
Spectacular 3D Entry: Rodrigo Banzato

Rodrigo Banzato is entered in the "Spectacular Challenge" update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Spectacular

09 September 2005
Concept Sketch: Rex Invasion

Hello.

The idea is simple. Some primates running away from a big T-Rex. For my taste this is an espectacular scene.
I will give my best.

Good luck for all and i hope see some coments.

09 September 2005
Nice!

Godzilla goes stoneage, nice!

09 September 2005
I like that idea, humans being chased by a giant T-rex. This is going to be good
http://www. pictoverse.com
Himmapan Project

09 September 2005
Modeling: T-Rex modeling

Hello.

Here is the T-Rex modeling. It's not finished yet but for one day I think it's pretty good.

09 September 2005
Hi dude.

Well I hope to spend some time with you here and it would be cool if you spend some of your time with me manno,,cos I also plane to make a scene involving dinosaurs.

Now,,for the start,,i dont know what you are up to,,are you making a funny scene or you intend to create dramatic scene that looks real,or mixture of two things mentioned.

I see you already started modelling.
looks clean.For one day modeling not bad at all. But dont want to comment till you ask for comments,,or till you say it is finished.So seeya pal.

09 September 2005
Thumbs up

Hi Damir. Dinosaurs are awsome, they are spectacular. So, I will see your post too.

I don't know if my scene is so original but you are right, I want to mix a funny scene with a dramatic action. I do not started the primate model, but I will try something diferent from real.

I'm not sure about the texture of T-Rex, I will try to make simple things, just a good texture, bump and specular.
Well, we have a lot of work here.

Cya.

09 September 2005
hey hey looking good man... not bad modeling job u did there.. i thik this could be really good... but one thing bothering me is there were no human in the age of dinosours not even premitiv humans... just to let u know... anyways lets c what u do with this... good luck mate

09 September 2005
Thumbs up

Oh The T-Rex model's turning out very good even at this stage. Awesome work. Can'twait to see it fully textured!
http://www. pictoverse.com
Himmapan Project

09 September 2005
T-rex...isnt it funny how something so fierce has itty bitty arms lol. Good start so far, cant wait to see the rest.

"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it."

09 September 2005
nice t-rex, but are you going to make him fluffy with feathers? it would be very different from all the other t-rexs ever made and probably more accurate too.

check out this link about fluffy dinos http://www.timesonline.co.uk/articl...1764136,00.html

09 September 2005
Wow, thats nice, good modeling... me like

09 September 2005
Originally Posted by archerx: nice t-rex, but are you going to make him fluffy with feathers? it would be very different from all the other t-rexs ever made and probably more accurate too.

check out this link about fluffy dinos http://www.timesonline.co.uk/articl...1764136,00.html
omg! That's terrible. Please don't go there banzato

09 September 2005
Hi Rodrigo. good luck for you too!

09 September 2005
Thumbs up Some ideas

overcontrast Hey, I didn't know that. But I took some books and sites to study a litle. But i think I can show this scene, some poor guys against a T-Rex.

Yongkiat Hi man, actualy the final model is practically the same, I want to use a displacement map and a good hi texture. I'm refining the texture, so i prefer show when it's finished.

Kid Mesh Thanks man, good that you like that. I always wanted to make a T-Rex.

archerx tks, feathers? Why a walk predator have feathers? I'donīt want that but thanks for the link.

eYadNesS Thanks

PizzasRgooD Alright Pizzas, keep watching

ziriguidum Tks.

Well, in some minuts I'll post a new model, hope you like.

Thread Closed share thread