Spectacular 3D Entry: Tyrone Marshall

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 09 September 2005   #1
Spectacular 3D Entry: Tyrone Marshall

Tyrone Marshall is entered in the "Spectacular Challenge" update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Modeling: Enlarged Area of Detail

Old 09 September 2005   #2
Coolness - welcome, Tyrone. Looking forward to see what you might be cooking here!

xenomata

Be indiscreet - do it continuously.

Old 09 September 2005   #3
Nice to see you again... Good luck Tyrone !
jdd

Effectred. Creative Studio
www.effectred.com

Old 09 September 2005   #4
Hello James MK and jddog!

Thanks for the good words, I have something turning over in my mind right now!

Old 09 September 2005   #5
good luck Continuumx

Old 09 September 2005   #6
-----------------[Log 001]------------------------------------------------------------

It took a long time for us to realize that we could no longer live out of connection with the world around us. All of the natural disasters and wars left our people broken and our hopes without dreams. Before the great collaspse of our old civilized world, many began to work and gather what we could together in different areas of technology, spiritual work, medicine, biology, construction, engineering, mathematics, science, art, and music. We did these things because we knew that after the collaspse our world would need heroes that could bring us all back into connection with the world around us.

When we set out to build again, it was not with wooden sticks, and cold metal. It was with a better understanding of the where these things came from and how we might use them for the best of all living things.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Continuumx : 09 September 2005 at 08:00 AM.

Old 09 September 2005   #7
Talking

ahhh coool you're onboard! best luck, have loadsa fun and enjoy the ride

Old 09 September 2005   #8
Concept Sketch: Concept Sketch 01

Concept sketch to imagine how this connected world of material and life can arise from the ruins of the old collaspse.

I think the actual scene will be much more expansive and environmentally spectacular as a different collective of heroes from the grass roots of the old society look upward and outward at the task they have undertaken to reshape their world in balance.

Old 09 September 2005   #9
Thanks for the encouragement, The best and the1st_Angel. Looking forward to having a lot of fun with this great theme for a challenge.

Old 09 September 2005   #10
that is some deep stuff man i love the boldness if the sketch really beautiful
goodluck

My Blog

Website

Old 09 September 2005   #11
Hi!
Thanks for the reply!
Interesting start.. Your concept makes me fantasies about it becouse its not so specific...
Im looking forward to seeing what visuals you have in mind for it!

Good luck

Old 09 September 2005   #12
Conti! I didnt know oure here too!! Im from 3Dallusions.com Architectural Wonder remember?
Great to see you here and cant wait to see your entry!

Old 09 September 2005   #13
Smile hi

Good luck....!

Old 09 September 2005   #14
I appreciate your comments Rowan!

Thanks superslug!

Maranello55 (I remember you, I am going to go heavy on large scale scene in this piece!)

FrozZT - I have not yet locked on the style yet, I am thinking something for inspiration of a cross between photoreal and NPR in some way. Not sure yet, it has been a while since I did NPR very heavily. I may look for some kind of ultra-NPR-realism which may help with the expansive nature of this concept. You can check here for a taste of the style I am thinking of below, but I am looking to push this much further to match the concept.

Last edited by Continuumx : 09 September 2005 at 04:38 AM.

Old 09 September 2005   #15
Modeling: Macro Procedural Terrain HeightMAP Generations

In this first phase, the larger context of this new affirmation of the human will to survive as intelligent species and as rightful caretaker of their home in the universe.

The process of this effort is to create a procedural greyscale heightmap that will serve as the much larger field of context in this concept. A more localized built construction will be designed around the two larger structures of this place.

NEXT PHASE: Situation of two prelimary larger structures in this heightmap terrain.

Thread Closed share thread