|09 September 2005||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CgTalk Daily Sketch 456 "Revenge of the nerds"
"Revenge of the nerds"
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600
* They can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
* Only original compositions. No "tributes" or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.
* The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
* The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
* The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
* Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
|09 September 2005||#3|
Join Date: Feb 2005
photoshop+wacom+ 1.5 - 2 hours
I got my time down from 3+ hours... a small accomplishment... I hope I've not lost what quality of workmanship that was there...
please forgive the pun... I couldn't bring myself to do the obvious...
kinda cheated on the nerds box... didn't really have a reference right here so I skewed a copy I found on google images and sketched over that... I guess that's tracing and tracing is cheating... don't think it's really plagarism, though...
it's just practice for me anyways, I'm not hoping to win awards
|09 September 2005||#4|
Join Date: Aug 2005
|09 September 2005||#8|
G A MacDonald Consulting INC.
Hey Chris - good to see ya - nice drawing!
|09 September 2005||#11|
Join Date: Jun 2004
Nice works you six!
“Circumstances do not make the man, they reveal him."
Last edited by MattVogt : 09 September 2005 at 06:20 PM.
|Thread Closed share thread|