romancing nymph(nudity)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 08 August 2005   #1
sequel-romancing nymph(nudity)

hi guys ,here's another piece i made yesterday,the concept was from my previous artwork 'the nymph of the blue'i thought of making a series of it so here it is,added another male character for a better interaction.the male mearmaid tail is due to change maybe.i'll have a few try on how the tails should looks like~have been doing alot of females and lck of males characters,so this is quite a challenge for me~hehe,got in love with underseas paintings~hopefully this'll turns out fine
updated:14th of september

outline:

Last edited by MichaelZHsee : 09 September 2005 at 03:16 AM.

Old 08 August 2005   #2
Wow! Nice idea. No crits. I can hardly wait to see the progress. I'm curious how you will present the underwater scene and all the lighting highlits.

WIP and stuff...
[ Snow time gone to farm ... or something :) ]

Old 08 August 2005   #3
very very beautiful sketch..you already know what I had to nitpick

My website

Old 08 August 2005   #4
Talking

Yo Malaysian!! Tell you what, I cant wait to see its colored!!! Its great!!

Nice to see another Malaysian here

Old 08 August 2005   #5
wow!! This is beautiful! I really can't wait to see you add some colour to this!

Old 08 August 2005   #6
i love the lineart! can´t wait to see colors!

Old 08 August 2005   #7
The linework is very nice. Everything looks great so far. I love the compostition, can't wait to see some color.

Old 08 August 2005   #8
sweet

looking good!!! this is already getting me hot so I cant wait to see the progress heheh jokes!

Old 08 August 2005   #9
can't wait to see this colored^^ feels very cool and refreshing as it is... ya know..... >.> err... nevermind!

but anywho it loooks loverly and seductive... and well.... what can i say i like your art and this picture and i'll be watchin it even if i say nothing, not like i'd be much help anyway ><

Old 08 August 2005   #10
goldi76,tasha,enialadam,benita,awaqas,Brittany,mat t,tyrful.great thanks to u alli made some color sketch for the background last nite,and this is how it turns out.
kyena - thanks for the yips,i'll fix what u have 'nitpick'

way to go stillol,might be taking awhile for me to complete this

Old 08 August 2005   #11
good progress. The lighting looks great, I love the way it shines down from the top and hits the spot where the figures are going to be.

Old 08 August 2005   #12
Very romantic and challanging scene. This is already beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished painting.

Old 08 August 2005   #13
thanks alot brittany and Euphrosyne for being supportive,keeps my spririt burning.just stay tune but bare in mind that this piece could take awhile.i'll keep updating.thanks again

Old 08 August 2005   #14
wow beautiful lighting!! I love this allready!

Old 08 August 2005   #15
thanks enialadam for the encouragementmade alil update lastnite and came up till this stage.had her body roughly rendered.i'll lay some colors on the male mermaid if i have time tonite.thanks again everyone~

Thread Closed share thread