Indigestion (Brom Remake)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 08 August 2005   #1
Indigestion (Brom Remake) NUDITY

Hey guys,

So I am doing this as a Inspirations un-blocker, I have a heavy block : so I thought i should just do this so I don't have to worry about drawing anything myself , There is alot more to come, I will have the Brom Artwork up little later tonight, just wanted to get your opinions for now.

Rych

Last edited by Lordrych : 08 August 2005 at 02:00 PM. Reason: BECAUSE THERE IS NUDITY AND I WANT TO POST IT IN THE TITLE

Old 08 August 2005   #2
Nice looking model so far. The one thing that stands out to me though are the shoulder blades. They may be a bit too pronounced, unless you build up the traps a and bit of the back muscles. Other than that, you've got a nice start here. I love Brom's work so I'll be excited to see this one.

Old 08 August 2005   #3
front looks pretty good, even though the breasts are the usuall too perky.... on the back, the shoulder blades are a bit too small and need to be extended and resized. also, since she's fairly slim, ya might wanna accentuate the back muscles a little more, especially the ones that run along the spine. pretty nice modeling if a bit "typical" any more..

Old 08 August 2005   #4
Batmanuel - I will hit that area when i update the head, but I do think your right,

Drakaran - I fixed up the back a bit, tried not to pronounce the muscle to much, also tweaked the boobs a bit, trying to get more of a realistic feel to them. Yeah most of the time most of the women look the same, but for what i am doing it will be here outfit that changes her look.

here is an update on this, I will finish the body and start on the clothing soon below is the update, along with a skin shader test.

Rych

Old 08 August 2005   #5
I tried to give more of a realistic feel to the breasts and added the arms will start the details soon. another skin shader test.

And my african american skin test...

Rych

Last edited by Lordrych : 08 August 2005 at 04:29 AM.

Old 08 August 2005   #6
Hello,

Another update added the hands and started on the clothing briefly lots of work...........

Old 08 August 2005   #7
A Little update!!! and below is the artwork i am basing this off of.
More to come guys

Rych

Old 08 August 2005   #8
and another update. last one for today, worked on the shader and the backround and touched up her abls and started work on her top piece.

Rych

Old 08 August 2005   #9
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread