|07 July 2005||#1|
You Need This Man
Join Date: Jul 2005
NEW: BoneFactoryTools - ARM/HAND-FACTORY
Here is another free character rigging tool for you:
Alias Maya 6.5 Windows/Linux only!
ARM/HAND-FACTORY - part of the BoneFactoryTools
The ARM/HAND-FACTORY is a free tool for an animator or technical director to
fully automate the character rigging process in Alias Maya. This software will
automatically produce advanced but easy to animate arm- and/or hand-rigs that
will perfectly fit for your characters. It would take hours or days to create such
high quality character setups manually. With the ARM/HAND-FACTORY it takes just
a few mouse clicks.
• An arm or a hand can be created separately or together
• Choose between 1 to 5 fingers for the hand setup
• Automatically generated animation controls or custom controls can be used
• Easy IK / FK blending (classic 3-Bone approach)
• Stretchy IK arm with controllable stretch amount
• Realistic shoulder movements
• Additional forearm joints for realistic forearm deformations
• Easy GUI & setup (simply place locators in your mesh for final joint positions)
• Locators can be easily mirrored and loaded/saved as templates
Get the file or screenshots at:
Last edited by TRANSFORMER : 07 July 2005 at 07:09 PM.
|07 July 2005||#3|
Join Date: Mar 2003
looks nice from the screenshot but I don't understand why you're still using some 3 bones setup, do you find it had any advantage compare to the new implement ik/Fk blend from Maya.
Anyway i'll check your site for update it looks like it will be good, with some new stuff soon to come.
thanks for sharing
|07 July 2005||#5|
wellington, New Zealand
Join Date: Oct 2002
Originally Posted by thematt: ...but I don't understand why you're still using some 3 bones setup, do you find it had any advantage compare to the new implement ik/Fk blend from Maya.
its more robust...
give me a foot set up with mayas ik/fk blends and I'll show you it break.
Make something idiot proof and they'll just build a better idiot
|07 July 2005||#6|
Anyone tried it? Theres nothing on the shelf, script runs OK but the shelf inclued with the zip doesnt have anything on it.
An erection doesn't count as "Personal Growth"
|07 July 2005||#8|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|