DESCRIPTION: Create an object splitter that has options to randomly or evenly split an object into seperate polys.
INTERMEDIATE SCRIPTERS: Add dimension to the chunks. Create new polys from the split ones.
ADVANCED SCRIPTERS: Split the object up into more pieces than there are polys in the original object, and add dimension to the pieces. If you have time, throw in an explosion or physics effect.
- Must be code only. No pre-setup scenes.
- Code from scratch. Try not to use pre-exisitng functions or plugins.
- Show your script references, if any (eg. Looking at another script to assist you).
- You are encouraged to ask for help where needed, but try to do it on your own. The maxscript reference is an invaluable resource.
- Post your final script inside [CODE] tags (located on your posting toolbar).
- Post all code into THIS thread.