Krischan Olsson
Lund, Sweden

Send a message via ICQ to TheRow
Bobby Chiu's Lund Subway Sketch Group june 2005

Ok then lets join the masses ^^

Bobby Chiu's Lund Subway Sketch Group june 2005

MEETING LOCATION:Lunds domkyrka
MEETING DAY: tuesdays, ~16:00 - ~16:30

CONTACT PERSON:: Krischan Olsson rowlig@hotmail.com (title of mail "domkyrka" or the junk folder will catch it ><)
MEETING NOTES: semi long haired dude with glasses and a sketchbook

DISCLAIMER: The creator of this thread, Roberto Ortiz, CgNetworks And CGTALK is not responsible on what happen on these meetings. The persons are meeting under their own accord and their actions are their own. The parties mentioned before are not responsible in no way shape or form for their actions and thus are not liable.

plz if you ure intrested to join post nick and stuff here ^^
more info:http://cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=247487&page=5&pp=15 (don know if this link thing will work ><)

Old 06-21-2005, 02:23 PM   #2
Kei-Acedera
Know-it-All

portfolio
Kei Acedera
Concept Artist
Imaginism Studios
toronto, Canada

Wow great! Where's Lunds Domkyrka? Sounds like a great place to do some sketching!! hehehe... I've been going to Bobby Chiu's Toronto Subway sketch group since the beginning and it's been great! Can't wait to see some sketches from you!

Old 06-21-2005, 04:35 PM   #3
digital-bobert
professional

portfolio
Bobby Chiu
Concept Artist
www.imaginismstudios.com
Toronto, Canada

Hey Krischan!! Great to see something starting up in Lund! It's wonderful to get into the habit of drawing outdoors instead of cooped up inside all day. I started my group in Toronto to force myself to get some good drawing habits going and I found it's really paid off with my art. If you have any questions feel free to ask me! I've been helping others in other cities by redrawing my own versions of peoples pictures and I'm willing to do the same if anyone is interested.

cheers, Bobby

Steampunk Myths n Legends

Old 06-21-2005, 05:44 PM   #4
TheRow
Frequenter

portfolio
Krischan Olsson
Lund, Sweden

Well then todays report for those that are intrested.

Todays meeting... well not so good.. first thing I showed up 15 mins later then I said due to work took more time that I have accounted for... well no hurt done since I was the only one there...

Where's Lunds Domkyrka? you ask kei, well it is in the center of the city of Lund, it a huge chur, church... me and my spelling, big old building >< hehe and its like lunds version of notre dam, with bells and everything, real gothic look and gray stones to match ^^

well think I will put up a note or to at the local super market and the local arts dealer I mean who with art intreast can say that this is a bad deal? perhaps that will get some more ppl to come, can't wait to get this stone rolling...

well I won't change time place and so on, the only thing that will change is the date, and well every tuesday at ~16:00-16:30->and on and on (untill our hands bleed and our pens are out of ink)

Thx for your enqureg.. there goes my spelling again.. thx anyway to bobby for showing your support and to have a mind thats capable to invet things like this... if this contues we might need to add Bobby next to Einstein in the history books ^^. I to u booby.

PS the reason why there arn't any image being posted is the two that follow.... 1 I don have a scaner and 2 I don have any web space at the time being.. but that will change... soon I hope... DS

Old 06-29-2005, 12:14 PM   #5
TheRow
Frequenter

portfolio
Krischan Olsson
Lund, Sweden

Well then another week another meeting.. (is it a meeting with only one person?)Still no ppl showing up.. well I will keep my head high and continue week after week ^^

I manage to get one realy good sketch and alot of crapy once this time... and the others? well there wasn't any others
might get a webbspace and a way to get the images into my computer next week..
.. althou... taking photos of the sketches with a low res webcam ain't my favorite way to do it

well I will keep those that have intrest in reading this stuff posted ^~

Bye for now

Old 07-06-2005, 07:05 AM   #6
TheRow
Frequenter

portfolio
Krischan Olsson
Lund, Sweden

well to tell the truth yesterday sucked... I had to work untill 18:30 so I couldn't make it... well I don think anyharm was done... since I appere to be the only one in the group...
I had high hopes for this in the begining.. but now... well they arn't that high...
going on a 2 weeks vacation... so I won't be able to be there for 2 weeks... sketching hower I will still do... well gl hf ^^ bye for now...

Old 12-05-2005, 03:02 AM   #7
digital-bobert
professional

portfolio
Bobby Chiu
Concept Artist
www.imaginismstudios.com
Toronto, Canada

Anybody out there? :P

I just wanted to get the word out that I've put together a Subway Sketching section on my site where I plan to collect and show work from sketch groups all over. Come check it out! If you want me to also post your group's work on my site, just email the files to sketchgroups@imaginismstudios.com!

Steampunk Myths n Legends

Old 12-05-2005, 10:42 AM   #8
TheRow
Frequenter

portfolio
Krischan Olsson
Lund, Sweden

Sorry to say I plan to kill the Lund subway group.. I havn't been able to report in in quite some time, perhaps one of the reason is also the fact that since I started the group... (long time ago) Nobody has shown up, I am guessing swedish ppl are just to antisocial to do something like this.

Another problem is also the fact that I have no access to scaner or the like to the images never get into the computer... ;_; So I can with a heavy hart say the Lunds subway sketching group is from this point on, Dead...

Old 09-01-2006, 11:53 PM   #9
ikuru
Cartoonist/Concept Artist

portfolio
Danny Antivalidis
Art Teacher
The Game Assembly
Sweden

so no more groups then?

Old 09-01-2006, 11:53 PM   #10
CGTalk Moderation
Lord of the posts
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread