The Snakedancer - Born To Please A Godking (nudity), Sacha Angel Diener (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2005
The Snakedancer - Born To Please A Godking (nudity), Sacha Angel Diener (3D)

Title: The Snakedancer - Born To Please A Godking (nudity)
Name: Sacha Angel Diener
Software: Photoshop

The Snakedancer - Born to please a Godking
She was the greatest dancer of her time, he was the mightiest man of his era.
Their destiny was written before they were born. She was living a life she didn't choose, and the only moments
she enjoyed freedom were when she was dancing. Even thought he rules her, owns her, dominates her, he can not please her.
All his might is useless, her heart and soul always will be free.
The magical avatar, snake symbolizes her unbreakable pride. She was born to serve his godly majesty, born to please a godking.
made with Photoshop for cg talks Master and Servant Challenge 2005 in many sleepless nights.
well, it was my first 2d Challenge ever and 90% of this piece was painted with a mouse.
well, i am not 100% happy with it, but i gave my best to make a good piece. hope you like it :)

05 May 2005
Thumbs up

Sacha my friend...you know, very fantastic work you have here!!

Alex.

05 May 2005
hey u got an awesome work man... very stylish... congrats... but dear friend shouldn't it be in the 2d section?...
keep up ur great works mate

05 May 2005
yea i was already wondering what 3d program makes such amazing renders but now that i know its all photoshop doesnt mean its less cunning. Good work!

05 May 2005
hey sacha, your pic is very great and i said my opinion on the challenge, good work but is not the good section you have post in the 3d work

05 May 2005
HACK!! HOFF COUGH!! A MOUSEE... u monster... u stinkin freak of nature... i htink its worth of the stars treatment lol, yo sash... u know tha sara, lara and aspen cover i mentioned i should make... hehehe its on the way mate... oh and i see that were both equally dumb with the wrong posting, lol

05 May 2005
great design man, love it!

05 May 2005
great work my friend and offcourse

05 May 2005
Better move this to the 2D CG choise gallery right away, amazing.

05 May 2005
woowwwwwwwwowwwoooooooow..
u get my spam,Sacha. hehe..
wonderful painting!!great design,comp,color,ambiance and emotion.this is a perfect piece.
good luck,buddy.cheers.

Chronominater Project Concept Demo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQX3v3wtknc

05 May 2005
Smile meeeeoooow!!!

***** from me for the cutest sweetest (cat-)ladies in the contest!!
good luck angel! see you next time!

05 May 2005
Hmmm where have I seen this one before?

Seriously, great piece, lovely faces and expressions, very nice scene at the bottom and great that it's still in the race, love it...+5!

05 May 2005
its good to see u again sacha,love ur work as always,i'm gonna save this one into my 'favourite artwork' folder..keep on rocking!

05 May 2005
BOMBARD SACHA's Thread with SPAM HAHAHA. Okay, i don't get sick of telling you this, your work ROCKS and it is AWESOME. Pixel Pushers RULES!!!

A big 5 STARS from me crazy bro

Hey, you know it's your move right, heeheehee. It should be the last or else we'll be having too much fun. Next time we BOMBARD Thitipon's THread, MUAHAHAHA

cheers bro. Keep on ROCKIN!!!

05 May 2005
Cool

Alex Falchil: thank you so much my friend! I am so happy you like it u know this was my 1st finnished 2d and my 1st 2d challenge ever and i am happy i could finnish it!

Zubuyer: hahahaha, clumsy me thanks a lot and i am happy u like it!

Janis: hehehehe, if i'd done it in 3d, i'd chose max vray and zbrush, hehe, for all those litlle details. but my poor machine propably wouldnt want to handle this scene happy you like it even if its 2d thanks mate!

Laurent: hehe, i found that out by now. me clum,sy, first time post, i learned it now. having my my problems with cg talks submissionsystems lol thanks for you nice words!

Lord Nebi: hahahahah thank you! lol u and i did the same silly thing? hehehehe! you dodn't know how MUCH i look forward to see that tripple Sexy cover of you! tooo much eyecandy!
keep on rocking mate, hahaha!

Tilstrom: thanks a lot!

Alex H: thank you so much my friend! you always were

Numse: thank you! sweet avatar you have there by the way. I like sexy girls with silverwhite hair, i can tell

Thread Closed share thread