|02 February 2002||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2002
Animation Workshop - Robots #1
Welcome to the first animation workshop, an animation exercise/topic, often with reference material and a specific character. Participants can interpret this topic however they like. Animations can be done with or without props, scenery, sound, etc., it is completely up to the participant. The idea of this workshop is for participant to focus on their animation skills, rather than model building. Each participant must submit a 320x240, 5- 60 second long animation by the deadline. The animations will be posted in a special workshop area on my website.
Details & Rules:
Dead line: march 31 2002
- Your animation has to be longer then 5 sec., and the file extension has to be AVI
- Animations must be wholly your original design and not based on another artist's work.
- Animation editing in programs such as After Effects (post production) is allowed.
- Absolutely no pre-made motion files! Do everything at your own.
- Also, this is a 3D animation workshop; ultimately animations should be pure animated with out using a motion capture system ect…
In a few days will post the upload form.
Okey that's it i think
Now get to work!
The resource site for CG animators,
|02 February 2002||#2|
Enter the Forum Leaderportfolio
Character Artist - Freelance
HI Sandblaster, I'm sorry we decided to move this thread to the animation forums, as they can only be one challenge at a time, more than that would be very chaotic (it's insane now )..... futhermore one person doesn't decide the challenge, at the end of a challenge, every member puts in his/her thoughts as to what the next challenge should be, we practically debate this for days...
It's a great workshop and idea, but I hope you understand where we're coming from..
Ispyr Arts - Freelance Character Artist
|01 January 2006||#4|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|