R9 disbale wireframe on active object

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2005   #1
R9 disbale wireframe on active object

Hi,

Quick question. With R9.1 when using the Model Tool, and I select an Polygon Object, Cinema 4D draws the objects wireframe.

I have a high dense terrain object and this wireframe is getting in my way. Is there an option to simply turn it off? So I only see Gouraud Shading. I can't seem to find an option.

Thanks

Latest Plugin: GroupConnect

Old 04 April 2005   #2
in the configure view menu you have to remove the tick from the wireframe for both parent and child

Old 04 April 2005   #3
Modelling without seeing the parts you want to modify is not exactly practical. There is no mode to do what you want and i fail to see how it should work.
How about hiding the parts of the mesh you don't want to change and see?
Cheers
Björn

Edit: Sorry, i misread the post. Alberto is correct on this, i assumed the modelling tools were meant not the model tool.

Last edited by Srek : 04 April 2005 at 07:57 PM.

Old 04 April 2005   #4
Originally Posted by ThirdEye: in the configure view menu you have to remove the tick from the wireframe for both parent and child

Doh! Thanks.

Strangely enough, I scoured through the configure view menu and completely missed sel: wireframe (yet I turned off sel: Bounding Box... go figure :shrug

Thanks

Old 04 April 2005   #5
Originally Posted by Srek: Modelling without seeing the parts you want to modify is not exactly practical. There is no mode to do what you want and i fail to see how it should work.
How about hiding the parts of the mesh you don't want to change and see?
CHeers
Björn

It wasn't actually for modeling but was testing one of my plugins, and the wireframe was really confusing me, lol

Old 04 April 2005   #6
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread