CGTalk > Software > Lightwave 3D
Login register
Thread Closed share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »  

Old 09-28-2002, 06:46 AM   #1
Kaiser_Sose
Space For Rent

Subpatch Cage

Is there a way to change the color of the subpatch cage in texture mode from blue to white

Also, is there a way to load the default modeler viewports and options in ... not the tools, like plugins, just within ' d '

Old 09-28-2002, 07:48 AM   #2
isnowboard
Hard worker

If you have one......you might want to check out 27.1 to 27.28 in the Lightwave manual.

Old 09-28-2002, 08:49 AM   #3
dies-irae
Lord of the posts

basilio noris
Switzerland

Send a message via ICQ to dies-irae
as far as i know, you can't change the subpatch cage color, but i happened to have the blue lines turned to red when i installed the new radeon drivers. the selection lazo too was red... but since i like blue better, i went back to the normal color (reinstalling lw...)

isnowboard:
just because he puts a dvd ripping guide on his signature doesn't mean he doesn't own lightwave...
(but indeed, kaiser, you should check the manual to find out what ctrl+numpad can do...)

Old 09-28-2002, 09:22 AM   #4
Kaiser_Sose
Space For Rent

Uhm, did I miss something in this thread or another about my sig

dies-irae, what version of the radeon drivers are you using

I think I am using the last version before catalyst. I installed catalyst but I did not like all the junk so I went back to the regular drivers. I think 6071

Are you happy wth the way the radeon works with LW

I have seen the radeon work with most 3D programs and it dislikes LW the most

Old 09-28-2002, 09:25 AM   #5
isnowboard
Hard worker

Quote:
Insert Witty Comment Here

Quote:
did I miss something in this thread

No, just to say thanks for the information you requested on one of your questions.

Old 09-28-2002, 09:38 AM   #6
Kaiser_Sose
Space For Rent

Quote:
Originally posted by isnowboard
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Insert Witty Comment Here
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+

quote:
did I miss something in this thread

I am sorry but I am not following you ... especially the quoting of my custom user text

I think this has to do with a reply you edited the other day

Anyways, if you want to ask me a question about my sig, just pm me. I have had many positive comments and questions so another one wont hurt

Old 09-28-2002, 09:51 AM   #7
dies-irae
Lord of the posts

basilio noris
Switzerland

Send a message via ICQ to dies-irae
Right now i'm using the catalyst 02.3 (i have a radeon8500LE) but i'm under win2k (couldn't even install lightwave in winXP so i reverted to 2k...)

i had some problems with the display of lw, but as said, i just reinstalled it (actually reinstalled the update over the ancient version) and now it works flawlessly...

i notice several slowdown when working on scenes with huge textures, (almost worse than with my old geforce2gts) but beside that, it can keep up a very hi polycount without lagging...

Old 01-13-2006, 06:00 PM   #8
CGTalk Moderation
Expert
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread