Master and Servant 2D Entry: Jamie Markus

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2005   #1
Master and Servant 2D Entry: Jamie Markus

Jamie Markus has entered the Master and Servant 2D.

Challenge Page

Latest Update: Coloring WIP: Face Closeup

Closeup of the head so far.

Old 04 April 2005   #2
First of all introduction. Im very new here and am just trying my best to participate in a challenge which is way above my league, and I know it, but im still tryin. Im 17 and im a junior in highschool still.

Think i figured out the posting thing

Last edited by Reapse : 04 April 2005 at 08:32 PM. Reason: learned how to post haha

Old 04 April 2005   #3
Concept Sketch: Master Sketch 01

I think i figured this out, this is one of my concept sketches for the project. im a little late tho... trying to finish this...

Old 04 April 2005   #4
Nice pose, keep on

Old 05 May 2005   #5
Heya dude. Nice pose, but I can't realy figure out why is he staying like that, so please share the story with us.

Old 05 May 2005   #6
Keep it up! it's looking interesting so far, 2 weeks leftm but don't give up!.

Old 05 May 2005   #7
thanks everyone, im doing more work but they are more prelim sketches again.. on paper this time... same concept as above but im adding more that i was gonna add with ps but i think itd be easier to draw so yah.

Old 05 May 2005   #8
Originally Posted by Reapse: thanks everyone, im doing more work but they are more prelim sketches again.. on paper this time... same concept as above but im adding more that i was gonna add with ps but i think itd be easier to draw so yah.

??

Anyway, welcome to the challenge and to CGTalk. Remember that it's all about having fun, learning stuff from others and making cool pictures to hang on the fridge. Good luck.

Old 05 May 2005   #9
Line Art: Line Art

this is my lineart, drawn over the past 2 days or so in between school and sleep haha.... there are minor details not in the drawing such as the background, and the screaming souls in the fire/energy pillar behind the summoner. I cant wait to start coloring this up on the computer. c+c welcome!

Old 05 May 2005   #10
Coloring WIP: Some Face Work

Full preview of the whole thing as of now. I see some chains that are off and I will be changing them a bit. Got tons of work to do, but its coming out nice I think, and fun to do this part.

Old 05 May 2005   #11
Coloring WIP: Face Closeup

Closeup of the head so far.

Old 05 May 2005   #12
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread