Master and Servant 2D Entry: Jesús Antonio conde Galarraga

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2005   #1
Master and Servant 2D Entry: Jesús Antonio conde Galarraga

Jesús Antonio conde Galarraga has entered the Master and Servant 2D.

Challenge Page

Latest Update: Coloring WIP: changes

i made some changes in the image becuse of the rules. so this is it. im going to continue whit this one, thanks everybody, but sacha, man thanks thanks a lot

Old 03 March 2005   #2
Welcome and good luck

CHARACTER DESIGN

Old 03 March 2005   #3
Concept Sketch: idea

i think the emotion that im going to use its gonna be love, theres nothing more powerful than that, or the love for our friends our the people we care.
this shows a very close relationship of friends. ill post some ideas later good luck guys.

Old 03 March 2005   #4
Concept Sketch: suit idea

ok this is the idea for the suit of the girl and how the animal will look.

the theme im going to use is revenge, based on love, this girl love this animal and something bad happend whit him,she is gonna whatever to kill this other thing that hurt her animal.

Old 03 March 2005   #5
Concept Sketch: concept

she looks cute whit the helmet but i take it off.
ok this is the idea,this girl is a pilot in some distance future, this kind of aircraft needs those animals to work, they are extremly inteligent, and this girl is very in love of them, there something outthere that kill one of them and she is so angry and sad, same whit the other little animal. i still thinking about the title but i think its gonna be something like time for revenge or you going to pay for this.

ok guys see you later, you that best
good luck for everybody and have fun, thats the most important

Old 03 March 2005   #6
Welcome and good luck my dear friend! loosk good so far. make sure, Master and servant comes out a bit more clear, cuz i can't make out if she's the Mistress or the servant yet... but go ahead =

Old 03 March 2005   #7
hmm the conepts nice, but it doesn't hit you immediately without the text below..maybe it would really help if the cats were having some kind of link up with the flying machine.. and maybe a few more of them..I like the veiwscape though, and think a helmet would be a better bet.., though its your take
love,
Vinesh

Old 03 March 2005   #8
thanks for the comments

hmm ok, jeje thanks for the critics, the concpet is not finish yet, but yeah the bet on the left its going to have some cables from his head and body, ill try whit the helmet and see
the girl is the master, and yes maybe ill add few more of those little animals.

thanks for all my friends you guys are helping me very much.
have fun.

Old 03 March 2005   #9
Concept Sketch: you gonna pay for this

i did some progress i hope you guys understand the image well, if is not please tell me jejej belive me that ill like to know.

bye guys good luck

Old 03 March 2005   #10
nice design,i like the fish eye lens perspective.

Old 03 March 2005   #11
Talking

the open helm looks much better, i was sad when you covered 3/4 of her cute face...
keep it coming mate, ya lookin' great!

Old 04 April 2005   #12
Concept Sketch: going to travel

ok this is a new idea, i still working on the story and the title,the drawing its very rough i didnt have to much time,well the girl is the master and the snail is the servant.

Old 04 April 2005   #13
Smile

vry very cool, but remember one part has to be human. you might ask if "humanoid", the elf is human enough to go for.... i like your new concept a lot, but before you put too much work in it, ask a moderator my friend.

Cheers

Old 04 April 2005   #14
Concept Sketch: concept

ok the title is not finish yet im still thinking on it. ok she is like leaving the fairy city, going to travel, she have lot of bags and her stuff on the back of the caterpillar, sorry my english is not so good.

see you later guys, have fun

Old 04 April 2005   #15
Its very nice work, very creative. Keep posting.

Thread Closed share thread