Master and Servant 2D Entry: Aly Fell

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2005
Master and Servant 2D Entry: Aly Fell

Aly Fell has entered the Master and Servant 2D.

Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Bad Kitty!

Well I think this is it! I could go on tweaking till the end of time, and I think my problem was I still hadn't decided what time of day it was in the kitchen so I was adjusting values that were changed next time I looked at it! Der...

But now it feels like the end of 'Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade', with Indiana Jones reaching out for the holy grail, and Sean Connery quietly saying... "Let it go Indiana, let it go..." So now is time to let it go, with all its faults.

Thankyou everyone for stopping by, giving me encouragement and very valuable crits. You don't know how much I appreciate it! :)

Right... now it's time to ftp!

Edit:Ooops! A story:

"Mistress came home really early from ‘Scratchies’ nightclub, to find Kitty had been playing with her clockwork mouse in the kitchen when she should have been tidying the house! Bad Kitty! After she had been told she could only play with it outside too... tut tut! And to make matters worse, she'd spilt the milk... all over the kitchen floor! Stopping short of rubbing her nose in it, mistress commanded Kitty to clean it up... NOW! And properly mind, or it'll be six of the best and a night in the backyard with Crispin, her Alsatian, who doesn't like cats! Mistress is secretly pleased, though, because she needed the floor cleaning anyway.... But Kitty, although fed up with having to scrub in yellow marigolds (her least favourite colour) is secretly pleased as well, because she knows she'll do a really bad job... and to be honest, she kind of likes the look of the crop in mistress’s hand... The thing is though, Mistress knows this..."

Last edited by Poshspice : 05 May 2005 at 10:04 AM.

03 March 2005
welcome and good luck

03 March 2005
Thankyou MDN67! I'm incredibly excited about this one! My first and a very intersting topic as well...

03 March 2005
Good luck.

In the year 4016...

03 March 2005
Good luck Aly!!

Excited?

03 March 2005
Thanks Aly - good luck to you too however I am not sure if you actually need it

My website

03 March 2005
Whee! This is me cheering you on. I have a feeling this will be excellent.

D'artiste

Painting eyes
Painting hair

03 March 2005
Red face

I believe you will come up with a really cool concept as usual, Aly. I will follow your process with excitement... :-)

--------------------------------------------
[ digital art by henning ludvigsen ]

03 March 2005
Ey oop, thankyou! It took this slow witted berk a while this morning to figure out people were posting in the threads to subscribe to them... doh!

Thoughts - I was thinking laterally and going off all over the place... but I'm thinking of maybe putting it all in the expressions of the two characters I'm coming up with. Who is REALLY the master in a relationship where all seems black and white to the observer. Maybe it's not all so obvious.... I'm going to try and scribble something down today, but real work and a tub of Humous is dragging me back to my desk...

I guess these threads are a bit like a diary really. "Today I have mostly been drawing.... well... girls again probably"

03 March 2005
can't wait to see what u come up with..go posh. thsi will be better than the space opera!

03 March 2005
Right, now which girl will be the master and which the servent? Or will there be Ferrets involved?

Choices choices!

Good Luck Aly, you'll do well, im sure!

03 March 2005
Good luck! Hope to see some concepts soon!

03 March 2005
Wow, a lot of great artists coming in to this challenge! I love your previous works. I'm really eager to see what you come up with.

03 March 2005
Arrow

Originally Posted by Evil Gerbil: Wow, a lot of great artists coming in to this challenge!

Yep!!! Really great artists. The challange gona be tough!

Check my "Master and Servent"
-----------------------------------
www.velinov.com

Last edited by Velinov : 03 March 2005 at 02:19 PM.

03 March 2005
Arrow

Originally Posted by Evil Gerbil: Wow, a lot of great artists coming in to this challenge!

Yep!!! Really great artists. The challange gona be tough!

Check my "Master and Servent"
-----------------------------------
www.velinov.com

Thread Closed share thread