Master and Servant 3D Entry: James Marcelin

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2005   #1
Master and Servant 3D Entry: James Marcelin

James Marcelin has entered the Master and Servant 3D.

Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Mission Failed

This is it guys and gals. It's been a fun one.

:::Title:::
Mission Failed

:::Story:::
The Jovad government has been conquering neighboring nations for the past 10 years. The reach of their empire had finally gotten to the Arkanian nation, a nation known for thier advance technology and military strength. The Arkanians had been putting up a fight for a while, but the Jovadian forces were jsut to powerful. Although the Jovadians defeated the Arkanians, large numbers of Arkanians band together to create a rebel force that stopped the Jovadian forces from continuing on thier conquest of other nations. The Arkanian rebel forces began to gather rebel forces from other Jovad conquered nations to assist in the fight. As punishment to the non-rebel Arkanians, The Jovad government has been oppressing the Arkanian people severely.

The Jovad governemt finally got fed up with the fact that a rebel group was holding them back and started counter strike operation to get rid of all the rebel force. They began kidnapping and forcing Arkanian scientist and engineers to work on weaponry to overpower the Arkanian forces. One of the best Arkanian robotics engineer was most desired by the Javadian military, but he was also one of the hardest to capture. The Jovadian military found out that the engineer had a daughter, who they kidnapped and held captive to force the engineer to work for them. He was lead engineer on the contruction of a robotic super soldier, a warmachine. The engineer planned to get his daughter away from the facility, and use the opportunity of having all the resources available to him and the other scientist to make a weapon strong enough to give the Arkanian rebels an upper hand in the fight against the Jovad. The rest of the scientist and engineers agree, and secretly programmed the robot to obey the engineer's daughter only.

All testing and prototype work was done, and it was time to release the robot, AAU, on its first official mission. He was to be carried off the base, brought to a location near a an old Arkanian city, that was destroyed during the conquest of the Jovad. This area was known for housing a primary rebel force that has been cuasing trouble lately. As AAU was being released, the engineer signaled his daughter to stand next to him, so that he can pick her up and run. The engineer quickly ran to the base gates to shut them after AAU and his daughter escaped. We was successful, but was shot after he closed them. Much of the Jovadian military was locked in the base for enough time to let AAU and the littel girl escape, but some units were able to chase the two. During the fight to get away, AAU came to clsoe to an explosion, and the some debris hit the little girl. AAU successfully stopped the forces that got through, but the little girl was hurt, and he was to close to the base to administor first aid to the little girl. He had to slowly walk away from the scene of the fight with his injured master, knocked out in his arms. Although a robot, he was heart broken: he felt he had failed to protect his beloved master and friend.

In the year 4016...

Old 03 March 2005   #2
Hm, I think im still a slow modeller so i better get started soon. Might show a concpet sketch soon (if I decide to sketch). Wish me luck.

edit: Forgot to wish you all good luck. Lets make sure the 2d entries don't beat the 3d entries (nothing against you guys). Looks like i'll be losing sleep these two months(nothing out of the usual).

In the year 4016...

Last edited by ace4016 : 03 March 2005 at 01:20 AM.

Old 03 March 2005   #3
Hey man, I hope you all the luck and skill.. I'll be watching you!

Old 03 March 2005   #4
Talking

Have Fun and Good Luck

"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it."

Old 03 March 2005   #5
Thanks guys. I think my hands are getting too anxious, im going to sketch now.

In the year 4016...

Old 03 March 2005   #6
Best of luck to you

Old 03 March 2005   #7
best luck to you, show us what you're made of

Old 03 March 2005   #8
Good luck james!

Master & Servant CGtalk challenge entry

Old 03 March 2005   #9
good luck to you too!

Old 03 March 2005   #10
Bets of luck to you.

Old 03 March 2005   #11
Definatley good luck buddy!

Old 03 March 2005   #12
Hey James,

Good luck in the challenge.
Mike

Old 03 March 2005   #13
Concept Sketch: Concept 01

Not the best sketch you'll see, and it might be confusing, but here is one of my concepts.

In the year 4016...

Old 03 March 2005   #14
have you got any story to it yet?

I'd like to hear

Old 03 March 2005   #15
Best of luck to you.

Do you think you could explain your sketch, it would help understanding it (can't wait to see the new one)

Master & Servant

my site

Thread Closed share thread