Master and Servant 3D Entry: Ben Schoeffler

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2005
Master and Servant 3D Entry: Ben Schoeffler

Ben Schoeffler has entered the Master and Servant 3D.

Challenge Page

Latest Update: Modeling: Slow progress......

Well here is my slow progress. I fixed the hands as much as I could and I added some wind to the dress and a bra and hair. I'm not sure if the hair looks OK, i could use some critiques on improving it. I'm totally slammed with work so I think I'm going to have to cut down the quality on some of the models if I intend to finish this project in the tiem allotted (which I do). Comments and critiques very welcome!

Master & Servant CGtalk challenge entry

03 March 2005
Good luck everyone, and don't forget to add links in your signatures!!

Shaykai

03 March 2005
Good luck on your entry.

03 March 2005
thank ArtisticVisions, I just came up with a fantastic idea and i'm going to get it down on paper before anyone else has it!!

Shaykai

03 March 2005
Good luck.

In the year 4016...

03 March 2005
Talking

Have Fun and Good Luck

"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it."

03 March 2005
Concept Sketch: Master of the suicidal ghosts

Well here is my idea so far. Basicall there is a guy who has the ability to control ghosts, but he doesn't just control any ghosts, he only controls those who have commited suicide. I'm sure i will figure out some way for the master to control them that is obvious to the viewer, probably an amulet or something that he holds. All the ghosts behind him will be reinacting their deaths which they are damned to do while they are in his service. It's hopefully going to be a very dark image, but i'm trying to figure out a way to make it have a twinge of hope. I'm contemplating the reason that he controles these ghosts is he visits those about to commit suicide and scares them out of it. Or something like that. I'm not entirely sure yet since the challenge was only released 45 minutes ago :) Anyway, tell me what you guys think of my idea!!! (oh yeah, pardon my horrible drawing skills)

03 March 2005
Hahaha weeeeeeee first one to submit anything for this challenge

Shaykai

03 March 2005
Best of luck, that's definitely an "outside the box" idea you have there.

03 March 2005
Off and running already... Well, it's a decent concept, bit Frightenerish. Making ghosts could be a whole lot of fun, there are so many possibilities.

03 March 2005
Haha thanks Kjc, I'm hoping it will evoke a lot of emotion and pitty from the viewer for the ghosts. I think the reason i came up with it was because i've been listening ot the ring/ring two soundtrack for the past 2 hours

Shaykai

03 March 2005
Originally Posted by MCronin: Off and running already... Well, it's a decent concept, bit Frightenerish. Making ghosts could be a whole lot of fun, there are so many possibilities.

I've never seen frighteners, but i think i've seen the movie box (i used to work at a video rental store). Is that the one with michael J fox?

Shaykai

03 March 2005
Talking

Wow man look at you getting started already!

"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it."

03 March 2005
Yep that's the movie. His wife died mysteriously in an autowreck (he was driving) and since then he's aboe to communicate with ghosts. So, he's a lonely, depressed grifter and he teams up with these three ghosts and makes living by shaking people down for money by having the ghosts haunt their houses while he comes in as a paranormal investigator and chases the ghosts out. There's more to it. It's a fun movie, actually.

03 March 2005
Haha, sounds like a fun movie, i'll have to check it out

Thread Closed share thread