RenderCow Pack Upgrade?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2005
RenderCow Pack Upgrade?

I've found that the additional RenderCow serial numbers are not recognised be the new Vue 5 Infinite RenderCow Pack Installer as part of my V5I upgrade. As yet there is no link on the E-On website to request a V5I version of user's V4 Pro serials. Anyone else having this situation?

I'm waiting to render and I'm 15 nodes short right now. It's taking ages ...

When that's sorted out Vue 5 Infinite is going to be a FABULOUS production tool for me. If you're reading this and still sitting on the fence purchase-wise then dont! Go crazy and buy it!!! You won't be disappointed.

Last edited by MouseJockey : 03 March 2005 at 02:42 PM.

03 March 2005
You might want to post a query in the registered users forum at E-on's site. Release time is usually chaotic with the trans-Atlantic nature of the company, and things -do- fall through the cracks until someone points it out. Hopefully they will have this resolved quickly; I'm looking to go a couple of nodes above the base 5 myself.

03 March 2005
E-on sent me a new license string the same day (thanks guys!) and I'm off of a 20 node digital adventure.

03 March 2005
good to hear and good luck

03 March 2005
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread