Episode III Theatrical Trailer LEAKED.

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2005   #1
Episode III Theatrical Trailer LEAKED.

I didn't see a thread on this last night. The new trailer for Revenge of the Sith was leaked at Theforce.Net. Apparently, it was very bad picture and audio quailty. It is already beeing shown in Peru theaters, where the original leak occured.

Vimeo Videos
Daniel Broadway

Last edited by Daniel-B : 03 March 2005 at 09:43 PM.

Old 03 March 2005   #2
Man, it seems that no one at CGtalk even cares about this movie.

Vimeo Videos
Daniel Broadway

Old 03 March 2005   #3
Many of the people that visit this board are professional artists. No one likes to see their hard work ripped off - so perhaps it would be wise that we not discuss bootleg/illegal material...

n8

CGSociety Folding@Home team

CGSociety TF2

Old 03 March 2005   #4
Thumbs up

i saw that and that was great,,i DO care about it

Old 03 March 2005   #5
I mean no one at ILM disrespect. I was just surprised that it was not reported. All I wondered is why people in Peru got to see it earlier than us.

Vimeo Videos
Daniel Broadway

Old 03 March 2005   #6
Well, regardless of how it was obtained... seeing anything with this description
Quote: ...and had very bad picture quality but you could see a few things. But mostly it was WAYYY to dark to see anything.

doesn't sound remotely interesting anyway.

On a VFX Hiatus

Old 03 March 2005   #7
I'm very excited about the Trailer coming out on Thursday. I wonder what scenes it will show. Hopefully I won't have to sit through the ENTIRE episode of the O.C. to see it.

Vimeo Videos
Daniel Broadway

Old 03 March 2005   #8
They'll put it in the last commercial break or after the last scene for the OC so you'll have to watch the entire thing.

Old 03 March 2005   #9
Originally Posted by PixelMagic: Man, it seems that no one at CGtalk even cares about this movie.

Yep..........

Old 03 March 2005   #10
Jackdeth, surely you will still see it for ILM's mad skills.

Vimeo Videos
Daniel Broadway

Old 03 March 2005   #11
No on'es interested in this Movie "I think not."

I believe you are underestimating everybody's eagerness.

The Buzz on the Internet is THIS TRAILOR KICKS BUTT.

--Keith

Old 03 March 2005   #12
Hehe, I'm hyped for Ep III allright. I'm just a bit tired of this "report of a teaser for a trailer for paying Hyperspace members" buzz. Sheesus. It's like Lucasfilm are ANTI-hyping their own movie, for once. The first teaser for Episode III is STILL not available in normal resolution or frame-rate, for any other than paying Hyperspace members.

"Paying to get to watch commercials".... that's still a concept I can't understand.... Hell, I'd pay to NOT watch commercials on TV or in theatres.

Oh well. I'll be giddy as a kid again, come May.

- Jonas

Old 03 March 2005   #13
Originally Posted by TheNeverman: Many of the people that visit this board are professional artists. No one likes to see their hard work ripped off - so perhaps it would be wise that we not discuss bootleg/illegal material...

n8

I dont think that a trailer that can be seen by anyone for free being leaked out a couple of days before its premiere is too big of a deal. the only people it could hurt is fox who might lose some people tunning in to see the trailer. but since aparently the trailer is of bad quality people will still be checking out the better quality trailer on fox.

I intend to live forever. So far so good

Old 03 March 2005   #14
I dont care about trailers much, it doesnt make the movie come any faster, and in this case, i dont look foward to another rotten peice of lucas's crap.And your description of the trailer quality does peak intrest anyways.

Old 03 March 2005   #15
PixelMagic, I rarely post here, but I do lurk. But you are wasting your time posting anything relevant to Star Wars or Lucas on this board.

Quote: i dont look foward to another rotten peice of lucas's crap.

Thanks to Lost Vertex for proving my point. His is typically the kind of asinine and juvenile responses you'll get on this board. Even if there are and I'm sure there are, the myriad of crap you'll get here, will completely drown out the logical and adult posters. If you want reasonable excitement and disucssion, post it on hometheaterforum.com, or DVDTalk, or even ComingSoon.

Last edited by Terrell : 03 March 2005 at 02:43 AM.

Thread Closed share thread