|02 February 2005|
Atlas designer-3d artist
original game : www.losslands.net recruting artists
Salutation to everyone.
We, at losslands project, are offering you the chance of participating in a game production you may already heard of : The Loss Lands. A 3rd person action/quest pc game with original designs and a trilling storyline. We are using the “virtual studio” way of working via the www.losslands.net forums. The objectives are simple : create a decent visual game demo with a top notch quality gameplay. If your interrested in joinning us, its simple ; Send us a cv or link to a portfolio at email@example.com with a litle bio of you, what yours goal in joinning the team, why, have you ever worked at a pro game video etc...Just openning the version 2.0 of the website, we still need members for the game development and creations. ... EVERY EMAIL WILL BE READ..All details are in the FAQ section of the website. So visit us soon
Creation/design on the loss lands project.
Heres a list of places still available for the project:
• modeling artists
• animator artists
• 2d artists (textures)
• 2d artists (logo's, icones,interface, wallpapers etc.)
• programming for engine (using Irrlicht game engine)
• programming for tools ( exporters, map editors, modding editors)
• programming rpg system ( leveling systems)
• programming combats systems
• programming for multi players fonctions
____-=Others (non the less)=-____
• sond effects ( create sounds, creatures roars and other ...)
• OST ( original themes , ambiances )
|02 February 2006|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|